“Nice place for a group to enjoy”

Guadalajara Mexican Grill
Ranked #48 of 483 Restaurants in Temecula
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed 27 June 2018

Went with 4 others and we were seated immediately. The staff was friendly with drinks and food brought out promptly. With all of the food tasty, what more can you ask?

Date of visit: May 2018
1  Thank greno7

Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

Had dinner here with our family and it was awesome! As always the margaritas were kick your fanny tasty and strong- 1 was enough for me. My daughter was delighted with veggie fajitas and vegan beans - not an option at all older restaurants. My other daughter was equally happy with her carnivore fajita option- everyone was satisfied. The food came quickly and was flavorful, fresh and gorgeous. Service couldn’t have been better. Easy to see why this is a busy place - they deserve all of their success and more.

Date of visit: April 2018
Reviewed 26 March 2018

Wanted to like it, but couldn't. Service was friendly but patchy, my food was virtually tasteless although my wife's was OK. Very noisy and the band didn't seem to have much variety in their play list.

I really hope their are better Mexican restaurants in Temecula.

Date of visit: March 2018
Reviewed 10 March 2018

The place was full, I sat at the bar. Bar staff were friendly and funny.
Their chips and salsa were fairly standard. I had a pint of local beer, it was good.
I ordered their Chili Verde Burrito (pork) with green chili sauce. It was tender and delicious and the tortilla was freshly made. Really good! And filling. I could not eat it all.
What a great place!

Date of visit: March 2018
Reviewed 17 February 2018 via mobile

Decided to stop for dinner on a Friday night. At 5:30 wait was only 15 minutes. Atmosphere was great. We were sat in a large room with long booth type seats running along the entire room. Area was so loud you couldn’t have a conversation. Food was ok. More Americanized and a bit bland for Mexican food. Almost tasted like sauces came from supermarket can. Chili Relleno not very good at all. Service was average. Server was friendly, just took awhile. But it was busy. Due to so many other options in area, we won’t be returning. Drinks did look good but we didn’t order any.

Date of visit: February 2018

Been to Guadalajara Mexican Grill? Share your experiences!