1,781 results
All reviews cellar lounge bouquet restaurant glass of sparkling wine tasting room outdoor restaurant hotel is beautiful fire pit full bar wine country wine club members great wine grounds are beautiful food and wine get away birthday celebration the hot air balloons room was spacious
Reviewed 19 September 2018

The hotel is beautiful and my wife and I were staying there to attend a dear friends wedding next door to Ponte. The only two issues I had, was there was a running water sound similar to a running shower all day/night outside of our room, however my wife and I did not notice too much as we were rarely in our room except to sleep. Also, when I booked the room originally for $350 for the night my wife had the date wrong and she booked the room for a Monday night. When I called back a few days later to change to Sunday night 9/16 there was an additional room charge of $44, but I was not told of this until I checked in, which I was not too happy with considering the room is paid in advance on my credit card.

• Trip type: Travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Sarah M, Manager at Ponte Vineyard Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 23 September 2018

Dear rsalem656,
Thank you for providing feedback regarding your recent stay with us. I will review your charges to verify what happened and why no one mentioned the rate variance. I do apologize for the inconvenience.

Best regards

Reviewed 11 September 2018

Very charming Inn to stay and relax at. Overall staff are very friendly and go above and beyond customer services. They really want their guest to have a comfortable stay at the Inn. The food is amazing!! Ate at the boutique, restaurant, and the cellar lounge. Although all three have different kitchens, the food was excellent at all three. The rooms are very charming!! Love to have a small getaway with friends and family.

• Trip type: Travelled with family
2  Thank sassilamyaa

Dear sassilamyaa,
I am thrilled you had a chance to stay with us and that you were able to relax with a stay in the country. Thank you for posting a review of your experience. I look forward to your next visit.

All the best

Reviewed 10 September 2018

Absolutely breathtaking views of the area and the property was beautiful. I would choose to stay at Ponte anytime I am within 300 miles of Temecula. Definitely worth the trip! One of the nicest and well run properties that I have stayed in anywhere in the world!

• Trip type: Travelled on business

Dear James P,
Thank you for taking the time to post a review of your stay. We are excited see you enjoyed your stay and hope to see you again soon.

Best regards

Reviewed 4 September 2018

Excellent all around! No complaints here. We felt very much at home. We had a very enjoyable family get away. Everyone had fun and the wedding turned out beautifully! I would highly recommend this venue to anyone to go to.

Date of stay: August 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank Tourist26217
Vanessa G, Manager at Ponte Vineyard Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 7 September 2018

Hello Tourist26217,

We are so happy to hear that you enjoyed your Stay in the Country here at Ponte Vineyard Inn. Thank you for taking the time to let us know about your experience here. We hope to welcome you again soon. Cheers!

Reviewed 4 September 2018

The Ponte is the ultimate getaway for couples. We had an incredible time. Outstanding food and wine on a beautiful property! There are multiple restaurants at the property, and it was the best wine we had in Temecula!

Date of stay: August 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple

Hello mattoconnor56,

Thank you for your review. We are glad to hear you enjoyed our Restaurants and Wine! We strive to give all of our guests a memorable experience and we cannot wait to welcome you back again. Thank you again!