“All things olive oil and then some!”

Temecula Olive Oil Company
Ranked #1 of 22 Shopping in Temecula
Reviewed 19 August 2017 via mobile

Fresh and flavored olive oils, balsamic vinegars, salts and many other related gourmet foods and olive oil bath products, Extensive tastings with tutorials. Very friendly and informative.

All reviews
in 14 reviews
"large selection"
in 4 reviews

Reviewed 17 August 2017 via mobile

This store was so cute. Lots of items made with Olive oil and a tasting room where you can sample the different varieties. The staff is very helpful with everything. We bought a lot of things and they can ship directly to our house so that made it perfect.

Reviewed 3 August 2017

We enjoyed tasting several different flavored Olive Oils at the tasting bar in old town Temecula that they paired with different flavored vinegar and like it so much that we had them send us a large shipment of olive oil, vinegar, olives and soap for Christmas gifts, which everyone loved! Will definitely go back the next time we're in the area.

Reviewed 31 July 2017 via mobile

We enjoyed a wonderful visit and learned all about local olive oil. Who knew there was so much to learn. I sure didn't. I do most of the cooking in our house and I'm sold on a local healthy alternative to what we used to think was good.
We're Sold on Temecula Olive Oil Company.
Their staff are also very informative and took the time to answer all our questions.

1  Thank Chad G
See more reviews
Reviewed 11 June 2017 via mobile

I've lived in Temecula for 15 years and never purchased olive oil from this company until recently. I'm hooked! Took my sister in law while she was in town and we did a tasting. Our server was helpful and informative and we both purchased oil and balsamic vinegars. I've been enjoying cooking with my new ingredients all week. Lovely little place worth a visit. The garlic olive oil is to die for.