“What an awesome place”

Temecula Olive Oil Company
Ranked #1 of 23 Shopping in Temecula
Reviewed 31 July 2017 via mobile

We enjoyed a wonderful visit and learned all about local olive oil. Who knew there was so much to learn. I sure didn't. I do most of the cooking in our house and I'm sold on a local healthy alternative to what we used to think was good.
We're Sold on Temecula Olive Oil Company.
Their staff are also very informative and took the time to answer all our questions.

1  Thank Chad G
in 4 reviews
"take home"
in 5 reviews

Reviewed 11 June 2017 via mobile

I've lived in Temecula for 15 years and never purchased olive oil from this company until recently. I'm hooked! Took my sister in law while she was in town and we did a tasting. Our server was helpful and informative and we both purchased oil and balsamic vinegars. I've been enjoying cooking with my new ingredients all week. Lovely little place worth a visit. The garlic olive oil is to die for.

Reviewed 4 June 2017 via mobile

They offer a wide variety of olive oils and spreads as well as some balsamic vinegars. The also have gift items and gift baskets.

Reviewed 13 April 2017

On exploring old town, came upon this charming store, which offers: olive oil & balsamic tastings. The selection made it a difficult choice, which to narrow our choices. Proud to say: great decisions were made. Shopping mission accomplished!