“My cork has been popped!!!”
Review of Rockin' Wine Tours

Rockin' Wine Tours
Ranked #9 of 44 Tours in Temecula
More attraction details
Owner description: Get the Rock Star treatment with Rockin' Wine Tours, Temecula's most fun tour of wine country. If you are looking for a lighthearted and fun approach to wine tasting, look no further! Rockin' Wine Tours will help make your trip to Temecula a truly memorable wine experience.
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“My cork has been popped!!!”
Reviewed 3 January 2012

Rockin' Wine Tours in Temecula was such a cool, and even educational experience for a "wine tasting" virgin like myself. VIP teatment all around from our super cool driver Simon. Barrel room service, specialty cheese platter, and of course some of the best wine I've ever tasted. Keep up the great work gang. We can't wait for the next run.

Visited December 2011
3 Thank Richard T

Menifee, California
“Wine Country in style”
Reviewed 28 September 2011

WOW. best three letter word I can find to sum it up.. Great driver great ride and great wine. This had to be one of the most enjoyable times I have had in a long time. I was surprised that a hummer had such a smooth ride and was high enough to really be able to see the lovliness of the area. Simon was a wonderful host the entire trip wich really made the afternoon. The wineries that were visited were outstanding both in ambiance and wines. I plan on a return trip very soon

Visited September 2011
3 Thank duckygoesquack
Glendora, California
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“What a wonderful and relaxing way to experience Temecula's wineries.”
Reviewed 30 August 2011

Using Rockin' Wine Tours for a wine tasting afternoon with friends made for a wonderful time. We let them know our wine preferences and the kinds of wineries we were interested in visiting and they took care of all the rest. It was especially great for newbies like my friends and me to have someone who knew what they were doing. This is a great way to celebrate birthdays or bachelorette parties. Highly recommended!!

3 Thank gwen29
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“An unforgettable wine tasting experience! Rockin' Wine rocked my socks”
Reviewed 27 August 2011

Rockin' Wine treated my girlfriends and I like VIP's. We were taken care of from beginning to end and they took care of every last detail, all we had to do we go and enjoy - and who wouldn't love that? Rockin' Wine made our wine tasting experience truly personal and my friends and I had an unforgettable experience. We are all ready to return to Rockin' Wine for another marvelous day in Temecula. Thank you Rockin' Wine for treating us like rock stars!

4 Thank Mommyfriend
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 8 helpful votes
“Perfect way to tour wine country.”
Reviewed 24 August 2011

Can't say enough nice things about Rockin' Wine Tours. The Hummer was a really fun way to tour the wineries.. The vineyards were beautiful and the wines were pretty tasty too! Our guide was friendly and informative.  We got to see some very nice, back-roads type wineries that we would have never found on our own.  Felt like we were really given a nice sample of what Temecula is all about.  Can't wait to crack into some of the amazing bottles of wine we purchased during this tour.  It was a truly memorable experience. Thank you, Rockin' Wine!

3 Thank Rob C

Been to Rockin' Wine Tours? Share your experiences!