“An unforgettable wine tasting experience! Rockin' Wine rocked my socks”
Review of Rockin' Wine Tours

Rockin' Wine Tours
Ranked #8 of 44 Tours in Temecula
More attraction details
Owner description: Get the Rock Star treatment with Rockin' Wine Tours, Temecula's most fun tour of wine country. If you are looking for a lighthearted and fun approach to wine tasting, look no further! Rockin' Wine Tours will help make your trip to Temecula a truly memorable wine experience.
Reviewed 27 August 2011

Rockin' Wine treated my girlfriends and I like VIP's. We were taken care of from beginning to end and they took care of every last detail, all we had to do we go and enjoy - and who wouldn't love that? Rockin' Wine made our wine tasting experience truly personal and my friends and I had an unforgettable experience. We are all ready to return to Rockin' Wine for another marvelous day in Temecula. Thank you Rockin' Wine for treating us like rock stars!

4  Thank Mommyfriend

Reviewed 24 August 2011

Can't say enough nice things about Rockin' Wine Tours. The Hummer was a really fun way to tour the wineries.. The vineyards were beautiful and the wines were pretty tasty too! Our guide was friendly and informative.  We got to see some very nice, back-roads type wineries that we would have never found on our own.  Felt like we were really given a nice sample of what Temecula is all about.  Can't wait to crack into some of the amazing bottles of wine we purchased during this tour.  It was a truly memorable experience. Thank you, Rockin' Wine!

3  Thank Rob C

Been to Rockin' Wine Tours? Share your experiences!