“Big Portions”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 17 September 2018 via mobile

Great breakfast place. Eggs, waffles, and other items are fantastic. Portions are huge, so plan accordingly. They charge too much to split plates. Rather annoyed by that.

Date of visit: September 2018

Reviewed 4 September 2018

We were pleasantly surprised how fast we were seated even though there was at least 15 people waiting to be seated outside. Once seated...prompt service that was very friendly. Perk you get a piece of their coffee cake on the house with your drinks! That was very nice touch. Also the portions are HUGE which helps to off set the price. However the food is just mediocre at best. My french toast was only 3/4 of the way cooked and my eggs were not done to order. Overall a nice experience but wont go back due to the food.

Date of visit: September 2018
Reviewed 27 August 2018 via mobile

This is my place to eat in Temecula.
The atmosphere is like grandmas kitchen, with red and white checkered tablecloths!
The service is fast and friendly. They bring a big piece of delicious coffee cake when they bring your coffee. Today I had the Spanish omelet with fresh avocados and Swiss cheese! Yummy! One of my picky things about a restaurant is the restroom. If the restroom is dirty. It makes me wonder what the kitchen looks like. These restrooms were spotless! I eat here every time I come to Temecula!

Date of visit: August 2018
Reviewed 19 August 2018 via mobile

This placed was packed! The food was very good! Very large portions!!! My breakfast was great! The server was super nice! Dry family friendly.

Date of visit: August 2018
Reviewed 8 August 2018

I was out solo on my trip to Temecula and was happy to find Mo's. The service, the food and the experience as a whole was great.

There is a wide variety on the menu and it all looked delicious. Half the people walking out the door had to-go boxes to keep the 2nd half of their meal. They are very generous.

Date of visit: July 2018

Been to Mo's Egg House? Share your experiences!