“"Diner"”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch
Reviewed 15 October 2018

1st time visit and was not dissapointed had a very good burger, and really eating it how it was...great clean, friendly people, music was nice. Specials are spectacular.. it had that old fashion diner experiance. Have to try, not very far off the freeway exit.

Date of visit: September 2018

Reviewed 13 October 2018 via mobile

I've been to their Rancho Cucamonga location but had to attend a conference at Pechanga so I ducked out and went here for breakfast. Great food + great service=very happy customer!

Date of visit: October 2018
Reviewed 16 September 2018

Located very near Walmart and in a shopping center with Petco and Home Depot. There is a very upbeat feeling about Ritchie's when you enter. Choice of indoor or outdoor seating. Our foursome ordered four different entrees and each one was equally great. Fish and chips, Cheeseburger and fries, Taco salad and an omelette with breakfast potatoes. Their GIANT Cinnamon roll was soft with lots of icing and quite an extravagance! $57.00 with the tip and water was our beverage of choice.

Date of visit: September 2018
Reviewed 6 August 2018

When you go into Richie's, it's nicely decorated to their theme. It's clean. It's inviting and fun. If you have not been to Richie's, you should try it and decide for yourself.

My food was okay. Not bad, not great. The food was hot and the texture was good, but the flavor was lacking. The prices weren't bad, at all. The service was great. The bathrooms were clean. The music was 50's and fun!

It's just that the food lacked flavor. It was pretty bland.

Had I tried the classic 50's burger, fries and a shake, I might have felt differently. I love the fact that Richie's has a much more diverse menu than say, Ruby's, so I had the Chicken Pot Pie and soup.

Go for the fun and nostalgia. The food... well, I hope you like it.

Date of visit: August 2018
Reviewed 21 June 2018

We stopped by here for breakfast on our way home from a visit to Temecula. It wasn’t crowded and we were seated immediately. I ordered a Greek omelette and my husband ordered the three meat breakfast. My omelette was runny. I had to wait to get the waitress’s attention to send my food back. I can’t eat runny eggs. By the time I got a new omelette my husband was nearly done with his breakfast. He finished and hadn’t had my food for less than five minutes. Our waitress came over and asked if I wanted a box. I looked at her in shock and said abruptly that I had just received my food! Now granted, she was not the person who brought me my new omelette, but she was the one who took the original omelette to the kitchen. She came back to the table later and never apoligized and never offered to discount our meal. We took the bill to the counter to pay and told the young man about our service. Again, no apology and no offer to discount my meal. I demanded so nervously he went and got the manager. When he came up the waitress came over and got really defensive! I was shocked at her behavior at her age. The manager offered to refund our meal. I told them it was not necessary and that my husband loved his meal, and that a discount on my meal was fine. He insisted and told us he’d like us to come back again.
So overall, the kitchen is hit or miss, the service is iffy and customer service is not a priority in their training. And not that you want to hear this, but we both ended up with heartburn for the rest of the day.

Date of visit: May 2018

Been to Richie's Diner? Share your experiences!