“DELICIOUS street tacos, amazing breakfast burritos, and awesome catering!”
Review of Bean Me Up

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Bean Me Up
Ranked #22 of 67 Restaurants in Tehachapi
Reviewed 4 June 2017

This drive thru coffee and taco place is one of the best kept secrets in our small town of Tehachapi. Located right next to the best donuts I've ever had (Carlos' donuts), its worth a stop for either a breakfast burrito or some of the most delicious street tacos I've ever had! There is plenty more on their menu and I'll be back to try it all but for now that's all I've had. The carne asada was a fiesta in my mouth in the best way possible, and the chicken tacos were also equally mouth watering. The rice rocked my world in that it wasn't typical mexican rice, it seemed like it was basmati rice with a little bit of mexican flavoring, but not overpowering at all -- just ridiculously delicious. Topped it all off with cilantro, onions, and of course CHEESE!!! Oh how I love the crumbled Queso Oaxaca... these street tacos are the REAL DEAL folks!!! Drive over to Bean Me Up and order from the comforts of your car OR park and walk up to either window (one on each side) to order your next meal that will NOT disappoint. We also devoured their chips and salsa and my kids were big fans of their quesadillas. I truly cannot say enough good things about Bean Me Up! Additionally, if you are local to Tehachapi and looking for someone to cater a party, we used them and our experience was FANTASTIC!! I highly recommend their professional staff to set up, cook for you, and clean up as well so you can enjoy your party while they do the hard work :) Worth every penny!

Reviewed 16 December 2016

we live about 15 miles outside of town and come into town to shop at least once a week. we make it a goal to stop at this place to get a delicious breakfast burrito and iced vanilla latte. my wife (the drinker) says it's the best latte she's had. I second that appraisal of the burritos. deeeelish!! and not expensive either. the burritos cost about $5 and are quite filling. the owners are very nice so we try to help them out by frequenting the place at least a few times a month.

1  Thank al g
Reviewed 7 December 2016

This little place has the best regular coffee I've had in a long time. Who needs Starbucks! It's also next to the best donut shop in town. Carlos doughnuts are AWSOME , only a few steps away. What's better than coffee and doughnuts?

Reviewed 3 July 2016 via mobile

I love this little drive thru. Street Tacos are the best in town! Always friendly service! I recommend them highly! Call in order for faster service!

Reviewed 1 June 2016

Good street tacos! Beans are ok and rice is good! Salsa is OK! Breakfast burritos are very good! Torts was OK !

Been to Bean Me Up? Share your experiences!