“Food much improved and updated interior make it a win.”
Review of Del Taco

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Del Taco
Ranked #37 of 71 Restaurants in Tehachapi
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed 15 January 2015

I haven't been here for awhile and I was greatly surprised. The service was attentive and I was really pleased how much better the food tasted.

Reviewed 19 December 2014

Del Taco is one of my favorites for a quick, cheap eat. My favorite is Del Taco #2 in Barstow, CA. The Tehachapi Del Taco is perhaps the worst in the chain. Cold limp french fries with your combo, check! Make a special request like extra sauce or no onions, good luck. Check your order, I bet you are a taco or burrito short. Did I mention the limp fries? No matter how you order your fries: hot or well done, you get cold limp fries.... The only thing they cant screw up is your drink, unless you go through the drive-thru. Today I got Dr. Pepper, but order a Coke.

Reviewed 2 December 2014

They tend to be busy during eating hours, which is a clue!

Place is clean, food is hot and you get a good serving.

Staff is friendly. We've always been happy with our experience here.

Reviewed 30 August 2014 via mobile

The food is always hot and fresh, which is saying something for fast food! We go here frequently. The 12-pack is cheap and tasty. We take it home and munch throughout the week...when I don't have time to make dinner or we want a quick microed lunch.

Reviewed 28 May 2014

I love the Veggie Works burrito and the curly fries. Good selection and the burgers are good also. Wish they had Dr. Pepper.

Been to Del Taco? Share your experiences!