We've stayed at Tahoma Meadows most winters since 2002. Dick & Ulli, the proprietors, are lovely and welcoming, and have put a lot into improving the cottages over the years. Accommodations are basic but homely and comfortable, and the breakfasts are the perfect start to a day's skiing. Last year we also went to one of the off-property houses that they manage (Cedar House), which was fab; going back to try out the Forest Chalet this year.
Only downside is that if you don't get breakfast if you rent one of the larger cottages (which you have to if going with a family). Also they seem to have increased prices quite a lot in peak season in the last few years, so it's now fair value rather than good value compared with other vacation house rentals.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Cozy cottages on Lake Tahoe's west shore. Just 8 miles from Tahoe City we have cottages for couples and families. Tahoma Meadows B&B also accepts pets in over half of our cottages. Skiing at Homewood Mtn Resort or spending the day paddling at Sugar Pine Point State Park are just a few of the things you can do just minutes from our doorstep. We look forward to helping you make your stay here at Lake Tahoe one of the best vacations that you have ever had. We hope to see you soon. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Tahoma Meadows B&B Cottages reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Tahoma Meadows b&b Cottages Hotel Tahoma
- Tahoma Meadows Bed And Breakfast Cottages