“Yum”

Cuisines: Mexican
Dining options: Delivery
Dining options: Delivery
Reviewed 29 August 2013

Great food, great prices. This is the perfect place to stop for a quick, casual lunch. They have a little outdoor seating area, and they serve beer! I had the fish tacos, and I really enjoyed them. My husband went with the burrito and was not disappointed!

Reviewed 31 July 2013

Authentic, friendly, tasty! Crowded at lunch; they can do take out too which is handy for lunch at the beach!

Reviewed 8 April 2013

We were looking for a Mexican restaurant in North Tahoe and found this one through Yelp. While the food was good (highly recommend the fish tacos -- they're tasty and HUGE), the atmosphere leaves a lot to be desired. It's very small and feels a bit run down and not that clean. Maybe it would be best taken to go?

1  Thank AW_Fremont
Reviewed 22 January 2013

This place makes up for in amazing food what it lacks in atmosphere. It's a tiny place but the food is amazing. I had the best Camaranoes al Diablo that I've ever had (and I've had a lot!). Service is friendly too!

Reviewed 22 August 2012

We recieved our meal half cooked with styrofoam attached to the food. it was disgusting . The place is falling apart and is filthy. The landlord should be cited and the place closed down. It is a disgrace