“Incredible Home!”
other travellers have booked this property
Dining table with seating for six
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
Dining table with seating for six
Living room, with comfortable u-shaped couch
Bright, warm gas fireplace and flat screen TV
Spacious kitchen with natural lighting and stainless steel amenities
Master bedroom with king bed
Entrance to the master bathroom
Master bathroom, his and her sinks
Guest bedroom with a queen bed
Guest bathroom
Guest bedroom 2: queen bed
Half bathroom
Upstairs hallway to the bedrooms
Front entrance
Front patio
New patio furniture
And a Weber Grill
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Clarence...
San Francisco, California
“Incredible Home!”
Reviewed 10 July 2017 for a stay in May 2017

My friends and I had an incredible long weekend here! The house itself is amazing - beautiful interiors, well appointed bathrooms and gourmet kitchen. In the evenings, we cooked dinner and ate at the beautiful, large table. Then gathered around the sectional sofa for movies. During the day, we were steps away from the beach for paddle boarding and kayaking. Also went on a few bikes rides and hikes. And just up the road from restaurants and markets. Can't wait to stay here again!

Stacey F
“The perfect Tahoe experience”
Reviewed 29 June 2017 for a stay in February 2017

This house has everything - location, layout, and architecture! We visited in the winter with our two young children and they loved playing in the snow down by the beach (the lake is across the street). My husband and I really enjoyed staying in such a well-appointed and comfortable home. It had everything we needed!
In the winter, the garage access worked out wonderfully (and the deck looked like it would be awesome in the summer). Everything is new and the kitchen/dining/living space are open and spacious. All of the bathrooms are beautiful and the beds were very comfortable. We could even see the lake from our bedroom windows.
Having grown up in the Bay Area, I have stayed in a lot of different rental homes around Lake Tahoe. This was my first time staying in the Lake Forest neighborhood and it is my new favorite area. It's so nice to be able to walk to the public access beach, which is about one block away. Plus, it's a short drive to Tahoe City, ski resorts, etc. This house truly includes all of the best that Tahoe has to offer!

Lauren D
“Perfect Tahoe House”
Reviewed 5 June 2017 for a stay in March 2017

Where do I begin with this amazing house? I stayed over a long winter weekend with my husband and two boys, and loved our stay. The house is very close to Tahoe City, and the best ski resorts - Squaw, Alpine, Northstar - and my littles loved heading over to the sledding hill at Granlibakken. There is plenty to do/eat/shop in Tahoe City and we usually got groceries and cooked at the house.
So, the house... The house has been completely remodeled and it is gorgeous! The kitchen has new appliances and black granite counters. The living area has a fireplace with an easy-to-operate gas fireplace, and a huge and very comfortable sofa for everyone to gather around. A giant dining table that seats an army. Upstairs, the beds are super comfortable and the bathrooms have very designer-like touches (check out the stone pebble floor in the master shower). Did I mention the lights? There are the most amazing light fixtures all over the house, it looks like a designer's house.
The location is a block from the lake itself. It was too cold for us at the time of our stay, but I hope to return another time when it's warmer to enjoy the water!

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing