“Great fast food chicken/sauces in Silicon Valley, CA”

Chick fil A Sunnyvale
Ranked #38 of 424 Restaurants in Sunnyvale
Reviewed 18 August 2018

They have great chicken sandwiches and so many different sauces. The criss-cut fries are also very good. You can eat inside. They have very fast service and it always seems to be crowded.

Reviewed 31 July 2018

The peach tea was very good.
The meals were as tasty as everywhere else we have eaten at Chic fil A.

Reviewed 3 April 2018

One of my favorite fast food spots to eat. Located right near the Marriott Courtyard. Employees were friendly, food was prepared quickly. Restaurant was very clean.

Reviewed 21 January 2018

One of the best places to get fried chicken. I had the chicken strips. Moist, tender, and flavorful. One in our group had the chicken salad. Looked really good. Very high quality with a generous amount of chicken. One of the crew stopped by our table to check that all was good. First time that ever happened in a fast food restaurant. I'd usually only go to 4 stars for fast food, but the service bumped this to 5.

Reviewed 11 January 2018

I love their Cobb salad and lemonde. I have them at least once a week. The dressings are good and there are a few options.