“Basic Chic fil A”

Chick fil A Sunnyvale
Ranked #6 of 12 Quick Bites in Sunnyvale
Reviewed 31 July 2018

The peach tea was very good.
The meals were as tasty as everywhere else we have eaten at Chic fil A.

Date of visit: July 2018

Reviewed 3 April 2018

One of my favorite fast food spots to eat. Located right near the Marriott Courtyard. Employees were friendly, food was prepared quickly. Restaurant was very clean.

Date of visit: April 2018
Reviewed 21 January 2018

One of the best places to get fried chicken. I had the chicken strips. Moist, tender, and flavorful. One in our group had the chicken salad. Looked really good. Very high quality with a generous amount of chicken. One of the crew stopped by our table to check that all was good. First time that ever happened in a fast food restaurant. I'd usually only go to 4 stars for fast food, but the service bumped this to 5.

Date of visit: January 2018
Reviewed 11 January 2018

I love their Cobb salad and lemonde. I have them at least once a week. The dressings are good and there are a few options.

Date of visit: January 2018
Reviewed 5 August 2017 via mobile

Took my wife's sister and kids here for the first time. This one is a hopping and busy chick-fil-a but the service was fast and friendly. Always love the spicy chicken sandwich. Note to management to use the attendants in drive thru lane to speed up orders

Date of visit: August 2017