1,239 results
All reviews front desk san francisco free parking shuttle service rental car other hotels business trip fitness center clean rooms business center easy access would stay here again nice stay convenient location great customer service coffee maker bart station
Reviewed 25 January 2018

I'd like to issue a formal complaint regarding the Hilton Garden Inn, San Francisco North. I am missing 2,250 points owed for this stay.

I stayed here for 3 nights, checkin Friday 19 January, checkout Monday 22 January.

1/ I had chosen My Way to be 750 Hilton Honors points (it was set this was 24 hours prior and also the same way at checkout per My Way policy and I also confirmed this with the hotel front desk). There is no 750 MyWay points in my account. I did not have breakfast at the property

2/ I had chosen 500 points per night and declined service to my room for all 3 nights, for a total of 1,500 hilton honors points per the details and conditions on card and marketed throughout the property. They only left a card under my room for one night. Again I raised this with front desk and they confirmed this would be done properly.

So to my surprise it WASN'T done, and this is what was posted to my Hilton Honors account this morning.

Just the base points, not the 750 nor the 500 x 3 (1,500 points)

I also checked in with "Shawna" at the front desk who was far from helpful one evening, probably the worst Hilton front desk agent i've encountered in 673 nights with Hilton.

Room tip: Avoid hotel at all costs all rooms are poor
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
2  Thank kawoh
loganwolverton, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn San Francisco Airport North, responded to this reviewResponded 26 January 2018

Dear kawoh,

Thank you for providing feedback on our hotel. I do hope you enjoyed your time in the Bay Area and apologize for the opportunities during your stay. I believe that our AGM has reached out to you regarding your points as it sometimes takes a few days for Hilton to process the points into your account. We have verified that all points will be awarded. We hope you'll give us another chance and stay with us again should you return to the Bay Area, and again, we thank you for your feedback!

Logan Wolverton

Reviewed 24 January 2018

This Hilton Garden is a nice property in South San Fran. The team working at the buffet breakfast are extremely nice. There is a shuttle from the airport and it is very convenient to the biotech companies in South San Fran. Easy cab/Uber into San Francisco too.

• Trip type: Travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Hi Tracy B! We appreciate your time in reviewing our hotel. It's great to hear you enjoyed your stay and we will absolutely pass on your comments to our breakfast team as they truly enjoy hearing our guests' feedback. We hope to see you again on your next trip to the Bay Area!

Reviewed 24 January 2018

A hotel is in a nice and safe area. There a downtown not too far from this hotel which we found it lovely to walk around in the evening. Lots of good place to eat and I felt safe around this area. I can't say the same thing about downtown San Fran. I would stay here again if I pass by this area.

• Trip type: Travelled with family
loganwolverton, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn San Francisco Airport North, responded to this reviewResponded 25 January 2018

Hi Riki-oh L! We appreciate your 5 star review of the Hilton Garden Inn SFO North! We are so glad you had an enjoyable trip and we can't wait to host you again on your next trip to the Bay Area!

Reviewed 23 January 2018 via mobile

This was my first time at this Hotel and I will definitely be back when I'm in the area. The location is surrounded by several business offices that all appear to be closed on the weekends so there was no traffic around on the weekend at all, plus this location is extremely close to the freeway that can get you to connect anywhere you need to be. The location was also very quiet and I felt very safe here, no one out wandering around at night or around the property so I felt very safe to take a walk around day and night. The staff was very friendly and helpful.

Trip type: Travelled with family

Hi Neomi M! Thank you so much for your excellent rating! It's great to hear you enjoyed our location as well as our staff. We look forward to your return, and again, we truly appreciate your comments!

Reviewed 21 January 2018

This was a nice hotel that was in a business area out near but not right by the airport. There were other hotels in the vicinity. I found the hotel to be a typical HGI. It was clean and stylish. This is not a good place to stay to visit downtown SF if you do not have your own transportation. While the airport shuttle will take you to the airport and you can catch BART into the city from there, it will take about 45 minutes each way during peak commuting times for all of this, which is far too much precious time if you are visiting. Perhaps if you are there on business and have a tight budget... Parking is included, a huge plus.There is a coffee shop and a fast food place within close driving distance, but it is not really a walkable location.

Room tip: higher floors were quiet
Date of stay: July 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
2  Thank PAfamily07
loganwolverton, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn San Francisco Airport North, responded to this reviewResponded 23 January 2018

Hi PAfamily07! Thank you for your 5 star review of our hotel. It's great to hear you enjoyed your time with us. While we aren't right downtown, we like to suggest transportation apps to assist in getting anywhere in town as they are the quickest and least expensive option. We hope to see you again on your next trip to the Bay Area and again, we appreciate your feedback!