Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Expedia.comUS$130
PricelineUS$130
TripadvisorUS$130
FindHotel
Hotels.comUS$130
StayForLongUS$156
All reviews other hotels suite sf airport refrigerator bay midnight
Selected filters
Reviewed 23 August 2020 via mobile

I reserved this hotel due to proximity in the placed we want to visit, cost and inclusive of breakfast per their website (which really matters on a family trip with young kids). We understand that due to covid19 pandemic, most hotels dont offer continental/buffet breakfast and instead switch to “to-go” or in room service breakfast. But this hotel didnt do either. Even if we paid for it. Even their confirmation email
(reservation booked thru their official website) says breakfast included..they still did NOT do so during our stay. I emailed the hotel to complain and tell them to edit their official website.but have not heard from the hotel staff. I would stay away and find another hotel ie Holiday inn express nearby who truly offers included breakfast w the stay.

Date of stay: August 2020
Trip type: Travelled with family
2  Thank Kidemdee
Reviewed 28 June 2020 via mobile

For years I’ve stayed at LARKSPUR LANDING IN CAMPBELL CA that makes this even more egregious I live in HOLLYWOOD and I had a planned surgery with a doctor in Campbell CA and booked my hotel within. 2 mile radius from my surgeon I checked into LARKSPUR LANDING HOTEL IN CAMPBELL the first room They assigned to me was in such poor condition even the window screens were ripped up and contractingI WEST NILE DISEASE WAS A SURE THING had I NOT moved to another suite. The next room I was assigned had NO OPERABLE FAN NO AIR CONDITIONING ,AT A RATE Of $324.19 one would think this would be fixed. Although the property manager offered me his desktop fan from his office, I couldn’t help rebut with”how about fixing the unit in the room your renting” . i began to have post surgery on complications coupled with the fact my boyfriend developed a double kidney infection. 2 weeks into my trip I extended my reservation the evening of May 7th so I didn’t have to stress myself out because the following day I was having another procedure to correct the Post surgery issues I’m in the OPERATING ROOM when I get an urgent call from my panic stricken boyfriend who was awoken in our room by the hotel staff saying we were supposed to leave. I get off the operating table and drive back to hotel to be told the hotel was overbooked and we didn’t have a reservation I asked why dud the front desk accept my money when I extended my reservation the night before we were sick we paid and we were in no position to relocate no assistance with is king no assistance with our luggage we vacated the room while the hotel staff. Stood there watching us pack and struggle. Once we reached our car we bargain to look for another hotel room near my doctor , however every hotel was sold out within a 50 miles the only room we can find was at a resort in San Marin for $700.00 per night. Larkspur to this day maintains they have done no wrong. in closing if u are traveling and need reliable lodging LARKSPUR LANDING IS NOT THE ONE TO DEPEND ON

Date of stay: July 2019
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
2  Thank 309ginar
Reviewed 5 March 2020

Clean, spacious rooms, an adequate breakfast, and attentive staff that speaks good English (okay, ‘American’). All that for $87 a night on weekdays. Book direct. Also, they offer a Park & Fly option for more, but still a good price.

Room tip: The smells of dinners were distinct in when we checked in. Not our favorite part. That said, it was a great deal.
Date of stay: March 2020
2  Thank aHistoryTeacher
Amber P, Manager at Larkspur Landing South San Francisco, responded to this reviewResponded 12 March 2020

Thank you for your positive review! We hope to see you soon

Reviewed 7 November 2019

The location of this hotel is convenient as it's near SF, the airport, or other areas you may need to travel to in the Bay Area. I was running late the day I needed to check out but I called the front desk and they granted me an extra half hour to check out with no problem. This hotel also offers free breakfast, which was actually pretty good considering the cost of the booking. The only criticism I might have is that their cost of parking is a little higher than another hotel I stayed at in the area, but I don't consider this a big deal. Overall, I enjoyed my stay here and would stay again.

Room tip: There's construction going on next to the hotel now, so try to get a room not facing that side.
Date of stay: October 2019
2  Thank Vincent C
Reviewed 3 September 2019

United flight cancelled so forced stay over in San Francisco. United put me up here on a voucher so I was a bit leery based on previous experiences. Turned out to be a very enjoyable stay. Check in staff were cheery and personable, room was quite nice, and breakfast offered good range of options. Only downside was no restaurant although the Hilton was open just across the parking lot. Would stay there again in on my dime.

Date of stay: September 2019