Lowest prices for your stay
US$200
View deal
Free cancellation until 23/05/21
Reserve now, pay at stay
US$200
Travelocity
FindHotel
PricelineUS$180
Orbitz.com
All reviews bedroom suite oyster point san francisco free breakfast freeway
Selected filters
Reviewed 17 October 2020

Great spot for staying near San Francisco airport. Easy on and off the 101 for heading into San Francisco. Nice walking/running path along the water and a very friendly staff. Free breakfast and nice dinner make it very family friendly.

Room tip: Ask to stay on the bay side for a nice view
Date of stay: November 2019
2  Thank dukestravels
Reviewed 26 July 2020 via mobile

What a DUMP!
You’d be better off sleeping under an overpass.
RUDE front desk staff that’s too lazy to get out of their chair, to help you.
Absolutely filthy hallways.
Can’t emphasize how bad this place is!!!

Date of stay: July 2020
Trip type: Travelled on business
3  Thank JimmyHadder
Reviewed 26 May 2020 via mobile

I recently stayed here with my fiancé a couple weeks back since her job asked her to help out around the SFO area. Everything was perfectly fine, I work I. The hospitality business it wasn’t anytning I didn’t expect. Now I am on a employee discount rate and I am not high maintenance I understand I’m at a low rate. Was not needy or anything. Now I reported something was broken for the fact that I did not want to be charged for something. When I checked out I made sure the room was clean and everything before I left, also left a little tip for the housekeeper nothing new. I checked out there was no problem until about 5 hours later, I get charged an extra 1000 dollars on my card for punching a hole in the door. I was evidently shocked due to the fact that my previous boss had let me know this hotel had charged me 1000 dollars for a hole in the door that I did not cause. I called the same day to explain my situation and also ask why I was not notified of this charge. I asked to speak to the general manager, left my phone number on voicemail. Did not receive a call, next day I followed up on a call and was told he was in a meeting so I left my phone number again. I was not mad, I work maintenance at my hotel I know the procedure. The fact that I haven’t gotten a call in a week is almost unacceptable. I have not spoken to a Manager of any sort who could’ve helped me out when in this business the guest must be helped no matter what, that’s what WE do I hospitality no matter if they were on a employee discount or not. This makes me furious because I understood the situation, but the fact that I was completely ignored was unacceptable. I will be taking my complaint to corporate, I am extremely disappointed because I have my outmost respect to anyone working in hospitality. All I wanted was to talk to someone to discuss the situation. I hope this can get your attention, and I can speak to someone.

Date of stay: May 2020
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
3  Thank mainteanceMan
Reviewed 28 November 2019 via mobile

The rooms were clean and well maintained.
Each room had its own bath & queen size bed.

Only drawback is the highway noise and rumbling Caltrains. For a quiet stay request a room on the back of the hotel.

Date of stay: November 2019
Trip type: Travelled with family
2  Thank TiredWorldTraveler
Reviewed 12 October 2019

Spent 1 night here between planes. Airport shuttle runs once every 45 min. Minimal food available - nothing within walking distance except the cafe at another Marriott product next door. We needed 2 beds but all the rooms have 1 queen only + sleeper sofa in the living area. We should obviously have looked into this ahead of time, but the sleeper mattress was undoubtedly the worst I have ever encountered in an American hotel (I'm not counting cheap Mexican hotels 25 years ago), and I'm not that fussy. Shame on you, Marriott. Bathroom sink in bedroom rather than in bathroom. We left too early for the breakfast. Really overpriced even for San Francisco.

Date of stay: September 2019
2  Thank Mary H
Trh846, Manager at Sonesta ES Suites San Francisco Airport Oyster Point Waterfront, responded to this reviewResponded 14 October 2019

Hello & Thank you for taking your time to review our hotel. We apologize if you were not more informed regarding our hotel's location, and room types. Our Residence Inn does only offer Studio rooms with one Queen bed, as well as One Bedrooms with One Queen bed as well. We are sorry that the sofa bed was in unacceptable condition. As an airport hotel, with no rooms with two beds, our sofa beds do get utilized more than average. We will ensure that a replacement is made. As for room rates, while we do our best to provide quality accommodations, our rates are set based on simple market conditions of supply and demand. We encourage all our guests to book early to secure best prices.
We hope that if your travels return you to the SF Bay Area again, you might think to give us a second try.