Lowest prices for your stay
US$143
Free cancellation until 23/05/21
Reserve now, pay at stay
Priceline
SAVE US$16
Hotels.comUS$127
Expedia.comUS$127
eDreamsUS$143
All reviews small pool starbucks coffee definitely stay here again shuttle service one night stay courtyard bay lobby airport highway flight
Selected filters
Reviewed 21 July 2020

The location is not so close to airport but they have shuttle service so it is easy to travel from and to airport. It is in quite neighbourhood, you need to take taxi to go anywhere. You can walk to nearest Mall and take train from there, however I am not really comfortable walking in that area especially at night. Hotel is peaceful, room is great and spacious.

Date of stay: September 2019
2  Thank ac_nugroho
Reviewed 10 June 2020 via mobile

For one night to visit San Francisco for a few hours, I stayed at this Courtyard property. I very much loved my experience, and I highly recommend it to any traveler seeking a place to get a good rest near the airport or really any area attraction (the highway’s easily accessible to take you north). Rooms with views of the peaceful bay are quiet, comfy, and my top recommendation.

- Staff was great and provided service I expect from any Marriott location. Due to COVID, I do encourage management to please request every single employee (including folks who may be helping others with luggage or room service for whatever reason) to wear a mask. One or two entered my room to help me without masks—my comfort level dipped a bit. This is a preetty serious pandemic. Hopefully everyone will be masked next visit. (Unless they can’t for medical reasons, which is a-ok!)

- Rooms are fabulous. Comfy beds, Marriott-standard TVs, and **cleanliness** all around. Keep it up!

- WiFi is free (especially for Bonvoy members) and worked efficiently. Parking is free, and location (again) is prime.

- Most other hotel amenities are shut down (e.g. cafe) due to the pandemic, rightfully so. Do consider this if you have high hopes of taking advantage of anything extra. There are some snacks from a pantry area available to guests that could suffice a late-night meal if needed.

I am looking forward to returning on my next Bay Area vacay (in better circumstances I suppose!). Thanks for the great experience.

Date of stay: June 2020
Trip type: Travelled solo
2  Thank bornthatway_traveler
Reviewed 4 March 2020

We were very pleasantly surprised by everything at this hotel. First, self-parking was easy and only $10.00 a night; the check-in process was a breeze and our room was large, comfortable and clean. Free wi-fi, a bar and restaurant, a very good exercise room and a small pool make this an enjoyable stay. We we opened our curtains in the morning we realized we had an amazing water view. Staff was very helpful and we would stay there again.

Room tip: Request a water view
Date of stay: March 2020
2  Thank tahoeed
Reviewed 19 February 2020

Great location if you are a visiting business person to one of the surrounding businesses or if you are going to the airport the next day. Room was upgraded due to my elite status, first time that has happened in years. The hotel was quiet and complimentary airport shuttle was an added bonus. Employee at The Bistro was not super friendly or helpful.

Room tip: Bay View Rooms
Date of stay: February 2020
2  Thank Lynn S
Reviewed 13 February 2020

Horrible customer service. I’m 8M pregnant and my future plans are uncertain, I’ve been a Marriott member for years stay 10-25 nights a year and am extremely accommodating when they make mistakes and don’t give me the room I book or have issues. However the ONE time I make a mistake and book pre-pay this particular hotel refuses to help me and refund me. I would have booked this hotel in the future but the customer service is terrible I could only imagine if I stayed there and had an issue what would happen. I will be notifying my co workers as well what happened so they stay other places in the area instead.

Date of stay: February 2020
Trip type: Travelled on business
2  Thank Krys W
MesuiP1, Manager at Sonesta Select San Francisco Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 14 February 2020

Dear Krys W,

Thank you for sharing your experience. We are saddened to hear that you were charged for a reservation that you did not use. No shows and cancel charges are the least favorite of our duties. I definitely feel for you, knowing that you are pregnant and have uncertainty in you future planning. Still, in general, this does not qualify for a waiver of a cancel penalty. By chance, was your reservation prepaid through a 3rd party website? If so, the terms are clearly stated in their as no-cancel, no-refund. This is the drawback to utilizing those 3rd party bookings. If the reservation was not prepaid through a 3rd party, please contact me through Mesui.Pale@Marriott.com. It would be my pleasure to assist you.

Kindest regards,