Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Home2.comUS$127
TripadvisorUS$128
Travelocity
PricelineUS$128
Hotels.comUS$143
Orbitz.com
All reviews full size fridge those spots sofa bed hotel gym internet speed hotel employees an extended stay fantastic hotel home away from home free breakfast comfortable stay rooms are spacious good size parking lot every morning excellent stay hot breakfast
Selected filters
Reviewed 3 April 2021

Receptionists were awesome and fun to conversation with! Rooms were clean and sanitized, you could smell the cleanliness! Breakfast was simple and delicious, me and my husband made sure to make it every morning lol

Date of stay: March 2021
Review collected in partnership with Home2 Suites by Hilton
Reviewed 31 March 2021

Great service here and great staff. Pleasure to be doing business here. I ran into a situation with my third party booking and it was resolved greatly. The staff are very friendly and very welcoming to my family. Great job to them.

Date of stay: March 2021
Review collected in partnership with Home2 Suites by Hilton
Reviewed 10 March 2021

Absolutely a great place to stay while being away from home, everyone from Evelyn to the great breakfast buffet with Martha and Gisela making it a great atmosphere to enjoy time while your away. They do a great job during all these crazy Covid times and making the best of everything. I APPRECIATE YOU ALL..

Date of stay: February 2021
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 17 October 2020

This property proves being good to the environment doesn't translate to compromises. One would actually look hard to notice the eco friendly features that have been seamlessly incorporated.

Tops in service. BIG SHOUT OUT to the 2 ladies manning the breakfast service. You ladies are the best. Unbeatable positive vibes. These dynamic team kept the line short and moving even at the busiest times.

Lobby. The hotel is just a year old. Bright, open floor plan. Plenty of modern seating. A beverage bar is open 24/7 stocked with water and a variety of flavored tea and coffee. A bowl of fruit was also close by.

Room. We got the 2 queen beds with a sofa bed as we were in the area to visit my Cal daughter who also stayed with us vice her tiny studio apartment. Plenty of storage as the one side of the room seemed to be lined with shelves and drawers. There was also a curtain one can pull to divide the sleeping area from the living spaces.

Bathroom. Wide stand up shower with a sliding door. Large vanity sink with 2 large drawers and under the counter shelves for more storage. Some eco friendly features: a low flow shower head that delivered lots of pressure so you wouldn't notice a difference with a regular shower head. The toilet only uses 1 Gal per flush. Neutrogena shampoo and bath gel dispensers replaced the tiny plastic bottles.

Parking. Plenty of parking. The parking sheds/awnings were dual purpose with solar panels atop. Purportedly these provided 50% of the hotels power usage. EV chargers are all over the parking lot....too much of it, i say. Regular cars or 'ICE' ended up on these spaces, There was a charge for parking but very few places in the area will offer free parking. Even street parking at downtown South San Francisco was metered. The clerk did mention a street close by had free overnight parking as an option.

Breakfast. Yes...they serve a full breakfast. I'm not sure how common this is nowadays. But it took the place of the buffet and served cafeteria style. Social distancing markers were plenty.

Other eco touches. Filtered water dispensers by the ice machines replaced the need for bottled water. No water/low water landscaping. The hotel was built using modular structures.

Location. The location is north of the airport easy access from Hwy 101. A CalTrain station is about a 10 minute walk. The 'Gateway area' seems to be a biotech hub. There were 2 Costco locations really close by: a business center and a regular Costco. A block away/easy walk was a Wendy's. Further down you have a Dunkin Donuts and Popeye's. Short drive is downtown South San Francisco with plenty of 'main street' style shops and restaurants. There was an exercise/walking path just across the street though but not so visible. The path had exercise stations.

COVID safety. During our 5 night stay, I felt safe due to the fact that the hotel was large and afforded plenty of space for distancing. Most everyone had masks on. You will always find some knucklehead who can't follow the rules usually with an unmasked kid running around, This is not the hotel's fault as I don't expect them to be the Covid police. The elevators had a clear sign limiting 2 persons except for families.

Date of stay: October 2020
2  Thank herfer67
Reviewed 7 October 2020 via mobile

When I walked in the first thing I saw were two teens one wearing a mask and the other holding her shirt over her nose/mouth. They walked past me into the elevator. I mentioned to the front desk staff. She said that when she sees it she reminds them to wear a mask.

Our room was on the 4th floor (432). When we arrive there’s no Hilton clean sticker on the door showing the room has been cleaned. The dishes/silverware are put away in the cupboard so there’s no way to know if they are clean or not. I called to the front desk and asked. She assured me the room had been cleaned today. I wasn’t going to take her word for it and I shouldn’t have to even ask! Hotel wasn’t following the Hilton clean stay guidelines, this is not acceptable!

We (myself and 16 yr old daughter) are headed back to the elevator to get the last of our things from the car. As we approach the elevator, a couple steps out from the elevator and neither are wearing a mask.

We get in the elevator and it stops on the 2nd floor. A guy starts to enter the elevator with us not wearing a mask. I put my hand out for stop and say you need to wear your mask, stop! He gets upset and we’re trying to get the elevator doors to close and he keeps pushing the button from the outside. Then he calls me an a$$hole and says I need to close the elevator so he can get another one. I tell him I’m trying to.
I go right to the front desk and tell the man and woman there what happened and the guy from 2nd floor walks out of the elevator right then, flips me off and walks down the hall and out to the parking lot. At this point I’m extremely frustrated and NOT feeling safe at all! It’s not ok for hotel staff to ignore guests who aren’t wearing masks!!! It’s not ok for hotel guests to harass other guests!!

We get our things from the car and come back inside, there are two gentlemen who walked right past the front desk one is wearing a mask the other has his mask hanging around his neck, not covering his mouth or nose. It seems like the front desk staff doesn’t pay any attention to who’s coming or going from the hotel or if they have masks on or not.

Your room key has to be in the slot by the front door to turn the lights on, so if I left the room and took my key card, my daughter is stuck sitting in the dark. Note: you can’t enter from the side doors into hotel without the key card so you must take it with you.

The TV didn’t work, no channels appeared. I called front desk, she offered to send someone up. I told her I didn’t want anyone in my room. She said to try unplugging TV. I disconnected both the coaxial connection for the cable and the electric plug and got the same thing. No TV for us !

Breakfast:
We took one look at everyone wandering the lobby and breakfast area without masks on and turned right around. We went elsewhere for breakfast.

While the staff at the front desk were very nice the fact that they were not ensuring guests were following the mask wearing rules completely ruined our stay. On top of that they charged $14 for parking, why???

I would not recommend or stay at this hotel EVER again.

Date of stay: September 2020