Lowest prices for your stay
AC Hotels
Free cancellation until 14/05/21
Hotels.comUS$147
Expedia.comUS$147
eDreamsUS$145
All reviews modern design mobile app hotel is beautiful san francisco industrial park luxury hotel minute drive to downtown common areas view of the bay breakfast buffet morning flight bathroom door beds were comfortable great customer service parking lot sfo airport
Selected filters
Reviewed 29 August 2020

This is a very nice hotel, at a good location near San Francisco. The hotel is wonderful, the room was great and we enjoyed the terrace and the lake in front of the hotel. I would highly recommend this hotel.
The only downside: I don't know why hotels and architects think that a slide door for the bathroom is a good idea... It sure looks nice, but a bathroom door needs to fulfill some specific requirements.

Date of stay: August 2020
1  Thank kdinos23
Reviewed 21 July 2020

This is an outstanding hotel. We enjoyed this hotel much more than a very famous hotel we stayed in down-town the first night, and it was so nice we stayed an extra day. We had a view of the bay from our window, and the room was exceptionally clean and comfortable.

The staff and management were A+ and I want to say how great the General Manager Reggie and the Assistant Manager Yolanda were. They really went above and beyond, and are part of what makes this such an exceptional hotel.

The amenities are excellent, and one of the nice things about the AC Hotel chain is little things like the crafts for water in the hallway by the ice and water machines. Personally, I really like the clean, minimalist style of decorating the AC chain uses, and their Interior decorators do a great job making each hotel unique, but consistent within the chain.

If I was to return to San Fransisco I would absolutely schedule my stay at the AC Hotel again, without question.

Date of stay: April 2020
1  Thank Psynaut
Reggie Kumar, General Manager at AC Hotel San Francisco Airport/Oyster Point Waterfront, responded to this reviewResponded 29 July 2020

Dear Psynaut,

Thank you for the wonderful feedback and I will be sure to pass them along to my entire team including Yolanda. I am glad we were also able to get you the answer you were seeking regarding the particular purchase. Hope you and the family are doing well and I am looking forward towards having you return in the future back to our hotel. We value and appreciate your business.

All the best,

Reggie Kumar

Reviewed 28 May 2020

If you are looking for somewhere that you will feel like family, look no further! I am here on business for 60 days and every single staff member knows my name. They go above and beyond to accommodate and always do so with a smile on their face. When traveling to San Francisco I will only stay here from now on. If you are wondering about the cleanliness due to Covid-19 let me assure you that they are very meticulous in cleaning and keeping common areas very clean. You will be in great hands! I want to give a shout out to Mustafa for being so amazing in helping me with printing work stuff, making reservations for me in Portland and just making sure that I'm comfortable and have what I need. I want to also mention Edgar, Linda, Clarissa and Luz for always being patient with me and trying to accommodate my requests for certain foods. To housekeeping thank you for always doing a great job and keeping me cozy with the fresh sheets. And to the front desk thanks for all you do! I will miss you all, but I will be back and next time hopefully we aren't dealing with Covid. So if you are looking for somewhere to feel like family and in a safe area look no further!

Room tip: I couldn't imagine not have a view of the bay!
Date of stay: April 2020
  • Trip type: Travelled on business

Dear Juanita,

We miss you!!!! You were part of our extended family while you stayed with us and we all hope you are doing well. I will share your wonderful comments with the entire team as they will be delighted to read your review and thank you for sharing your wonderful comments on this platform. Wishing you all the best.

Stay safe and well.

Reggie Kumar

Reviewed 24 May 2020 via mobile

Over these last couple months customer service has been hit or miss but great customer service is always a nice experience! Andrew at the AC Marriott was very pleasant and professional went above and beyond to make the experience a good one! Thank You Andrew!

Date of stay: May 2020

Dear Neecee537,

Thank you for your wonderful feedback. During these challenging times its imperative we provide a sense of hospitality and comfort for our guest as we all navigate thru this obstacle. We appreciate your business greatly and thank you for staying with us. I am looking forward towards having you back at our hotel in the near future.

Stay safe and well!!

Reviewed 29 March 2020

This brand new property still has that new hotel smell - in a good way! Yes minimal, but thats what AC is known for and this property is amazing...! minutes from SFO, you are a 20-30 minute drive to downtown SF without traffic - and the perfect alternative to staying in the congestion of it all. Great rates, and stylish rooms that are ultra large with lots of space when you get back to crazy or manage a few emails... 10 minute walk to Oracles office, 5 minute drive... great all around!

Date of stay: October 2019
2  Thank Unjournaled
AmandaC8364, Hotel Representative at AC Hotel San Francisco Airport/Oyster Point Waterfront, responded to this reviewResponded 30 March 2020

Unjournaled,

Thank you for sharing! We are glad to hear you enjoyed your guest room and the location of the AC Hotel San Francisco Airport/Oyster Point Waterfront. We hope to see you again in the future!

Hotel Representative