See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 8 October 2015 via mobile

This was an alternative to hotels on Lombard St. where the prices have exploded irrationally. Although I can't complain about anything particular guessing everything was the way I expected, after all I'd like to be treated with a bit more respectful attitude ...but we're in San Francisco, indeed.

Date of stay: October 2015
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 20 January 2015 via mobile

Cheap room and that's all it was. It looked and felt dirty. Very dark inside room. Old decor and kinda musty smell . The owners here too we're rude I think they were the same owners were we stayed before. O we'll won't be goin back there .

Date of stay: July 2014
4  Thank ChristyneNguyen
Reviewed 28 December 2012 via mobile

This Hotel is great for those on their way to San Francisco who don't want to stay in the city. The cleanliness is average and is ok if you ate only staying a night. The price is also great when considering close proximity to San Francisco attractions without paying in city hotel rates.

Date of stay: December 2012
4  Thank americantrecker
Reviewed 27 October 2010

This hotel/motel is located very central . It is about a 45 minute walk to pier 39. The staff are excellent and very cheerful and helpful including the all nighters. There is a great bar and a restaurant on site. They have a guest laundry which was well used by our group. The rooms have all been refurbished and they are very modern looking with nice decore. We stayed two nights and dined both nights at Roccos Italian about two blocks away which was great but be wary of walking late around this hotel because it is close to the local jail. Take cabs and you will be safe at night. We loved it and would stay here again. We were part of a motorcycle tour and were able to safely park our bikes in their covered park.

Date of stay: July 2010
Reviewed 28 July 2010

I wouldn't run over here if you were looking for four star quality at bargain prices...but if you're looking for something within city limits, near the airport and comparably "economy" this isn't a bad stop. The young lady came to the bell in her pajamas as another reviewer said, but I think it is a family owned business and since I showed up right before Midnight I don't fault her that. She was very friendly and someone else quickly delivered extra blankets and pillows as I had requested. I also did not have to pay extra to have a third person in the room, which I was happy about. Not bad. The air conditioner is working amazingly well and the unit comes with a large tv, microwave and mini-fridge.

Date of stay: July 2010