“Nice find”
Review of Charm Vegan

Charm Vegan
Reviewed 21 November 2016 via mobile

Simple fresh vegetarian food in a quiet mall on well traveled Fair Oaks. Friendly and helpful staff. It's a good fine for us, because even though our neighborhood has great Chinese food, there's a lack of variety and even fewer vegetarian choices. The short distance gives us an opportunity to explore outside of our typical go-to places. Worth a visit if you're a vegan/vegetarian or health conscious diner.

Reviewed 8 November 2016

Charm--the name says it all. Charm Thai is charming, delightful and pleasant. It's a small and modest place in a strip mall in South Pasadena. I've passed it many times and never even knew it was there. Thanks to Groupon, I gave it a try and now will be a return customer.

Charm Thai is heaven for a vegetarian or vegan. Absolutely no animal products are used and the menu will entice anyone looking for a meatless meal. As I walked I warmly welcomed with a big smile by the lady who would be my server. Service was so friendly and welcoming. I was dining alone and appreciated the attention.

There are so many vegan choices that I was overwhelmed. I had a super delicious regular iced tea. I had the Tom Kha coconut soup with orange "chicken" as my entrée. The portions were generous and I had to take the leftovers home.

The restaurant is modest and appealing and very clean. It is simply delightful and charming and totally delicious. I will be back soon.

Reviewed 26 July 2016

Have eaten here at least 5 times this year. It's always, always the same. Always easy to get a table, always easy to order, no wait time and you sit down in a relaxing, tranquil environment, any time night or day. This is not bland, bad-tasting vegan food that your grandparents ate. This is nouveau-vegan and you can't tell the difference (from non-vegan food). The owners know exactly how to spice and present the excellent vegan food that they have. An amazingly large menu with varied dishes, means you will not be eating the same item twice. I cannot recognize and recommend this oasis on Fair Oaks highly enough. Relax, unwind and enjoy healthy vegan at a fantastic price (and you can dine in or take out).

1  Thank Bill M
Reviewed 30 January 2016 via mobile

I was visiting family in East LA and wanted to find a nice vegan place for lunch. After doing search, Charm Vegan came up as the nearest place, so we thought we give it a try. One in the party is in a wheelchair, so this restaurant's easy access was important.

It's a smaller place (seats just over 30 people). The staff is friendly and the food is good. It is a quiet place, a definite plus, with reasonable prices. Will definitely visit again on future trips.

Reviewed 27 January 2016

I've been coming here for a few years now and have always had a good meal.
The service is very good, the staff is so friendly and greet you with smiles.
It is very clean and spartan and in a mini mall with ample parking for local business.

The food is very fresh and simple. Right now our favorites are crispy orange tofu, the dish with pumpkin, eggplant and tofu, the pumpkin fried rice and the sauteed eggplant with brown rice. We order different levels of spice depending on who is dining with us.

It is a great place to unwind with nice calming background music.
If they had cushions on their chairs I would linger.