“omg the tres leches muffin is life”
Review of Tierra MIA Coffee

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Tierra MIA Coffee
Reviewed 22 January 2018

If you like hugs and flavor and deliciousness you must try this place. By hugs I mean like food hugs where after eating you want more and you're in love. The tres leches muffin is to die for, I live near Irvine and I drive just to get these and my friends demand I bring them. The leche de coco is everything and the have mazipan latte and bunch of other stuf. The churro muffin is a little dry but the tres leches muffin is one of the best finds of 2017. I kid you not, I am thin, love to eat healthy and I have had days where I start and end my day with these. I've also gotten into fights with friends over them- they are that good. The drive through is awkward bc its on the left side (why?) but otherwise its convenient. Rainy days and Tierra Mia are everything.

Date of visit: January 2018

Reviewed 1 September 2017 via mobile

A decent espresso although I would like them to focus more on their beans in terms of quality

Espresso rating 6/10

Date of visit: September 2017
Reviewed 10 July 2017

Excellent customer service and attention to detail on your order. The drinks and pastries are great and there is a relaxing atmosphere.

Date of visit: July 2017
Reviewed 22 February 2017

The only downfall is that is always pack after 3pm till closure, all coffees are good, good place to hang out with friends (when not busy).

Date of visit: February 2017
Reviewed 10 December 2016

Nice atmosphere and amazing tasting coffee. Definitely recommend over the average Starbucks and such!

Date of visit: December 2016