The hotel was nearly booked when we arrived w/o a reservation after camping for several days in the Eastern Sierra.. My wife wanted a bathtub and the desk representative was able to find us a suitable room with a Jacuzzi tub.
The room was fully equipped with microwave, fridge, coffee, wifi, etc. It featured a nice little patio just outside the sliding glass door. Good place to enjoy morning coffee.
The hotel comes with an on-premises restaurant.featuring both American and Indian food. We had a good lunch there upon arrival and the next morning took advantage of the full complimentary American breakfast to order. No prefab motel breakfast here.
All-in-all, the Sonora Best Western was just the place to recharge after our camping trip.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Stay at this Sonora, California hotel conveniently located in the heart of Gold Country. Those in need of Yosemite lodging will not be disappointed at the Best Western Sonora Oaks! Guests will be a short distance from many landmarks and attractions, including the Sierra Railroad, Columbia State Park and Yosemite National Park. Guests will also be near Dodge Ridge Ski Area, Leland Snow Park and we are the closest hotel to Black Oak Casino. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, Booking.com, Agoda, Ebookers, TripOnline SA and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Best Western Plus Sonora Oaks Hotel & Conference Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Sonora Oaks Hotel And Conference Center
- Best Western Sonora Oaks Hotel Sonora
- Sonora Best Western