Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Expedia.comUS$162
PricelineUS$162
Hotels.comUS$162
travelup.comUS$179
BestWestern.comUS$162
Lol.travelUS$195
1,561 results
All reviews whole foods great location hot tub fire pit steam room within walking distance pool area separate building wine tasting wine country first floor sonoma valley two blocks complimentary breakfast bagels town square would definitely stay here again
Selected filters
Reviewed 16 October 2022

Possibly the noisiest stay in a hotel I have ever had. First morning we got a surprise alarm at 5 am, we did not set that. All evening the first night it sounded like the people upstairs were coming through the floor. Someone with heels woke us up the second night at 2am clacking back and forth. The pot lights sounded like they were rattling out of their seats above our heads. Worst sleep I have tried to get, especially after paying over $350 a night, could not be more dissatisfied.

Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Kendall Comfort, General Manager at Best Western Sonoma Valley Inn & Krug Event Center, responded to this reviewResponded 21 October 2022

Dear Extraordinary748469,
I am very sorry to hear that you did not enjoy your stay and were disturbed by other guest. Since I dont have your name, I was not able to see in the notes if you contacted the front desk so that we could have done our best to try to resolve it for you as quickly as possible. We are open 24 hours per day and are always available at the front desk.
Not getting enough sleep certainly does not make for an enjoyable stay and I am very sorry to hear that was the case for you while you were here.
I do sincerely hope that despite the issues you encountered, you would be willing to give us another opportunity to provide you with an improved experience
Best Regards
K Comfort

Reviewed 11 October 2022

If your goal is to have a room to come back to after a long day drinking, this is it. If you want to have a little class while wine tasting, I’d recommend the lodge or a boutique hotel. The breakfast( hot coffee) was the nicest thing going for the early morning cold wake ups.

Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Kendall Comfort, General Manager at Best Western Sonoma Valley Inn & Krug Event Center, responded to this reviewResponded 12 October 2022

Dear haveyourguiness
Thank you for taking the time to post a reveiw. I am very sorry that your stay did not meet with your expectations and you did not appreciate our breakfast offerings or the complimentary Friday night wine tasting and horsdouvres. I did want to let you know that we do have hot breakfast items available. We also pour wine from a local Sonoma winery for our wine tasting and the appetizers are made from scratch every Friday - offering a different variety every week
Best Regards
Kendall

Reviewed 7 October 2022

I’m so sick of Best Western’s policy’s. The room I booked was $50 less on the day of my stay but they wouldn’t make any adjustment upon check in. THEN I tried to cancel another reservation that was one whole week out and when I called I was told I was 17 minutes too late. Disgusting! I guess BW doesn’t realize there is a lot of competition out there.

1  Thank gayj2017
Reviewed 29 September 2022

I was a little apprehensive about staying here after reading some of the reviews. The hotel is older and I would agree needs some updating (like the carpet) I would agree the breakfast was not good. There was no fruit to be found, all I wanted was a banana. They had warmed up frozen breakfast burritos and breakfast sandwiches. You can hear people walking above you, so I wouldn't stay on the first floor if you are a light sleeper. With that being said, the room rates are very reasonable during the week and you can walk to the plaza and restaurants. If you are looking for a cheaper place to stay and are not going to be there very often, I think you will be fine. This is not a high end hotel, so I would lower your expectations.

Room tip: Choose a room on the top floor to minimize the noise.
Date of stay: September 2022
Reviewed 22 September 2022

Overpriced hotel with terrible breakfast, lumpy pillows and thin walls. Could hear the people upstairs walking around during the night/early morning. Certain staff was not friendly or welcoming. Seemed bothered when asking them a question.

Date of stay: September 2022
1  Thank Lisa R
Kendall Comfort, General Manager at Best Western Sonoma Valley Inn & Krug Event Center, responded to this reviewResponded 23 September 2022

Dear Lisa R
Thank you for posting another reveiw. I am very sorry that you did not enjoy the complimentary breakfast during your stay with us and felt that our staff we unfriendly and unhelpful. That is certainly not usual for us. We offer a wide variety of breakfast items to include, freshly brewed organic coffee and teas, freshly baked bagels delivered daily from a local bakery, assorted muffins, cinnamon toast, hard boiled eggs, yogurt, granola, a variety or cereals juices and milk
Thank you for taking the time to post another reveiw
Regards