1,319 results
All reviews whole foods hot tub great location duraflame log fire pit steam room free breakfast black bear diner within walking distance separate building wine tasting breakfast room pool area first floor wine country yogurt front desk staff
Reviewed 28 December 2016

Charming lobby, warm reception, upstairs large 2 queen bed room with fireplace, and
was quiet. Fridge, coffee maker and bath amenities. Nice balcony, hot tub and pool.
Breakfast was great....great prices in the winter. We walked everywhere.

Room Tip: Upstairs facing the courtyard is quiet.
  • Stayed: December 2016, travelled with friends
1  Thank travelgal54
Reviewed 25 December 2016 via mobile

We were met with a lovely hotel staff and a comfy bed after a long day of travel. Our nice sized room was very clean and our bed super comfy. We had a fireplace and a Duraflame log each day which was very nice. Breakfast was nothing special but well done and great coffee. I would certainly stay here again.

Stayed: December 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 22 December 2016 via mobile

I initially booked a standard room, but a few days prior to my arrival I was able to change to a room that had a fireplace. The service at the front desk upon arrival and departure was prompt and courteous. The only improvement I would suggest is the breakfast. When a hotel advises they provide hot breakfast, I expected a hot breakfast and not a continental breakfast. The only thing hot was oatmeal, toast and coffee. It helped having Whole Foods and restaurants nearby. Otherwise the stay was good.

Stayed: December 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 21 December 2016

Love the location! Love the hot tub! Loved the fire place in our room. The hotel is a little dated but it's prefect for a simple trip! It is close to the square in Sonoma & walking distance to so many restaurants & shops!

• Stayed: December 2016, travelled with family
1  Thank HClay
Reviewed 18 December 2016

The staff at the Inn were very pleasant at the reception desk. We were given a large room on the ground floor, very comfortable and very clean. The breakfast included in the price gave a good selection and variety of wholesome food. We found our stay most enjoyable. I would gladly recommend this hotel to one and all.

• Stayed: November 2016, travelled as a couple