“My go to food truck for yummy mexican food.”
Review of El Coyote

El Coyote
Ranked #56 of 133 Restaurants in Sonoma
Cuisines: Mexican
Description: It's a taco truck parked next to a surf and skate shop just past the town square. Burriltos to faint over. Every day from about 11 am to 2pm.
Reviewed 6 November 2018

El Coyote food truck is a must for our house. The carnitas burrito and the summer burrito are perfect for lunch. Super nice folks. Highly recommend.

Date of visit: November 2018

Reviewed 3 March 2018

El Coyote is well-loved and popular, and deservedly so. This food truck is always in the same spot and open 7 days a week. The people that work there are so polite and nice.

I can't speak to the full menu, since I always get the super chicken burrito, but I can say it is an excellent burrito and a very large portion. They use some special sauce in the super, and it is delicious.

Centrally located, great prices, and plenty of parking. I love this place. Highly recommended!

Date of visit: March 2018
Reviewed 19 July 2017

This food truck was offered at the Napa to Sonoma Half -- It was perfectly yummy - we had chicken tacos, rice & beans - great price too!

Date of visit: July 2017
Reviewed 12 June 2017

We have been going to this locals fav for years now & not stopping anytime soon! Fresh, clean ingredients, quick service (even when there's a line) and benches nearby if you hang out to eat. $ to $$ - with tip and dinner plates no more than $17-$20 for 2 people. El Pastor my favorite meat for tacos (marinated pork) & new discovery: the Best Hamburger I've had around town! Just a great combo of traditional + jalapenos and ciabatta roll...I will get this again for sure. Beans and rice made daily, burritos, breakfast and regular very, very good. Jose, his wife and their kids run it; a must go to for best Mexican Food in town.

Date of visit: June 2017
Reviewed 2 March 2017 via mobile

My office in Sonoma is 20 feet away from this rocking-good food truck. Since I primarily work from home in Healdsburg, I don't get to eat here as often as I would like. But I have had 3-4 Mexican items that were all fabulous and their burger which couldn't have been better. My clients keep telling me to have the BLT but I am eating low carbs and need to see if they can wrap it in lettuce, like they did the burger. Totally recommend to everyone, have never heard anything but praise about them.

Date of visit: March 2017