All reviews quiche continental breakfast biscotti busy corner pool area wine country pool and hot tub pastries beautiful landscaping sonoma market road noise nice pool hard boiled eggs great place to stay would definitely stay here again wine tasting short drive
Reviewed 8 May 2018 via mobile

Second time staying here for several days. James is the staff we like dealing with, but everyone else is great, too. The large room with king bed has lots of space, natural light, large balcony, well-kept garden views, bathroom has lots of outlets (personal pet peeve when not enough), bathtub is deep, room has two comfy recliners, and we go to sleep with the sound of the fountain outside the balcony door. Breakfast is nice including quiche and fresh fruit. Pool area is also very nice.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple
Aranda T, Manager at El Pueblo Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 29 May 2018

Hello Bloom1600,

We are so happy to welcome you back! Thank you for that amazing review, and that wonderful shout-out to James! I hope next time you are in the Sonoma area we will see you again!

Reviewed 1 May 2018 via mobile

The rooms were really nice and I was pleasantly surprised how great the complimentary breakfasts were!!! Also the gardens in the courtyard were so charming and gorgeous. The staff at the front desk were all very helpful when we asked about directions and suggestions for state parks to visit. The hotel was about a 10-15 minute walk to historic downtown Sonoma. I had the best girls’ weekend here. If I’m ever in Sonoma again I will definitely stay at this hotel-no question!

Stayed: May 2018, travelled with friends
1  Thank Karen C

Hello Karen C,

Thank you for taking the time to write such a wonderful review of us! I am so glad to hear you enjoyed your stay with us, and even more pleased to hear you checked our our state parks!

Hopefully we will see you again in the future!

Reviewed 1 May 2018

Lots of great looking hotels in this area, so choosing was not simple. I felt pretty comfortable from the website that I'd be pleased - and everything about the hotel exceeded my expectations!. Friendly staff, easy check-in, ample parking, comfy bed, nicely decorated room - what else do you need? Here they also have a quiet policy after 9PM, some treats in the rooms, a nice breakfast room, rental bicycles, a pool (didn't get to try it), fresh hot coffee all day, and all within a short drive to the center of Sonoma. Staff gave me great recommendations for restaurants. Highly recommended!

Stayed: April 2018
1  Thank mnsunseeker

Hello mnsunseeker,

Thank you so much for that fantastic review! We are so pleased you enjoyed your stay with us- and so glad you were able to take advantage of those restaurant suggestions!

We hope to see you again!

Reviewed 1 May 2018

Our basic standard room (#247) was spacious, with a good sized bathroom and a private covered deck, which looked out on beautifully landscaped grounds. The king-sized bed was comfortable, the room was clean, the complimentary breakfast offered varied options, and, despite the motel's location on a busy commercial street, our room was very quiet. There is also a nice pool, which we did not use. All in all we thought the El Pueblo Inn was good value. It is within a mile of the Sonoma Plaza.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple

Hello betsy1217,

Thank you so much for taking the time to write such a wonderful review! I am very pleased to hear you enjoyed your stay with us - maybe next time you will be able to enjoy our pool area!

Reviewed 29 April 2018 via mobile

So I know that both Sonoma and Napa leave a lot to be desired in terms of their hotel options and prices, and I suppose this hotel’s costs were in line with what things cost in that area. But that said, spending over $300 a night for a motel leads to me not being able to rate it very highly. The beds were comfy enough, but the bathroom was old and not well done, and for some reason, the coffee machine and condiments were located inside the bathroom, which I find strange and unappealing. The breakfast was awful, and we ended up eating somewhere else.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled with friends

Dear Dragonlady15,

Thank you for your feedback on your recent stay. We are extremely sorry to hear you did not enjoy your stay with us at El Pueblo. I will share your comments with our staff and owners and we will use this information to improve.

Thank you again for your feedback & we hope that you might return and give us a second chance.