Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Hotels.comUS$146
Expedia.comUS$146
PricelineUS$146
eDreamsUS$146
FindHotelUS$146
HurbUS$150
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 18 August 2020

This place is a mess !
Real Big mess!
When we checked in nobody told us that reception is CLOSED BETWEEN 7 pm and 11 am .
My Family enjoyed jacuzzi and when we tried to open our room after room key stopped working .
I went to the reception and it’s CLOSE, there was no emergency number, nothing what people should do in a case of emergency, nothing!!!
We stayed outside for 1.5 hour and police was trying to find the number of the Menager or owner ( we called 911).
Believe it or not, they couldn’t get any information for us !
My Son is a child with a special needs, he had panic attack, he was wet , cold, hungry and scared
However, police officer came over and give us a ride home, we live 40 min away.
Next morning my husband and I come back to the hotel and got our staff.
Please, don’t go to this place!! It’s on sale by the owner, and they don’t care about customer service and you!‍♀️

Date of stay: August 2020
Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank 727lesyaj
Reviewed 11 March 2020

Wonderful location in Main Street in Solvang, friendly professional staff.
Rooms need a significant upgrade/facelift from their 1950’s Motel 6 (in 1950) motif & aura. No views, not fitness room, tiny bathroom. Should be okay at about $90 to $100 per night. Currently way overpriced

Date of stay: March 2020
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 10 March 2020

My sister and I were planning on staying here for a weekend but decided to leave after the first night. We called on our way to ask if there was any issue with a late check-in and were told it was fine as long as it was before 11pm. We made it there a little bit after 9pm. The room was not what we reserved online. We wanted a room with a pullout sofa and this did not have that, just a chair. No biggie. I don't mind sharing a bed with my sister. I did notice that the room was.... kinda dingy. The walls were pretty scuffed and the chair was not particularly clean. Not long after checking in we noticed that the man at the front didn't give us the wifi password. We tried to call but no one answered. Again, no biggie. But then... when it was time to go to sleep, some of the pillows had black marks on them and the extra blanket was covered in long blonde hairs. So we try to call the front desk, no answer. We call again, no answer.... Its maybe 10pm. We call repeatedly for about an hour until we both made the decision that we wouldn't like to stay here beyond this night. We contacted to travel site through which we booked the room to request an early check-out. They tried to call management, the front desk, etc.... no answer. So we stick it out and wake up still trying to facilitate the early check-out. Calling and calling and calling no answer. When we go to the front desk, there's a woman standing there... as the phone is ringing. At this same time, the man that checked us in the night before came and my sister starts explaining to him how we have been trying to request an early check out since the night before. He informed her that she would only get a refund for the night that we would not be staying if he was able to resell the room. Neither my sister or myself are confrontational people so we accepted this and left.

Lucky for us, the issue was dirty linens. What if there had been something much more pressing that happened that needed attention? This was not 2 or 3am. It's 10 o'clock in the evening. This is just terrible customer service.

Room tip: Lower your expectations
Date of stay: February 2020
1  Thank tscott915
Reviewed 29 February 2020 via mobile

I came to this hotel on a road trip and I enjoyed very much , clean ! Quiet ! And comfortable beds. It’s very well located just on the outskirts of the main attractions so your not far but far enough for a quiet night

Date of stay: February 2020
Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 4 January 2020

We stayed in this hotel for one night and had a good night's sleep. The location, on the edge of town, isn't a problem, it's only a short walk to the shops and restaurants. The negative about this hotel is that breakfast is served on polystyrene plates and with plastic cups and cutlery. Once you've finished, everything then goes into the bin, nothing is washed up and reused! We were a bit horrified. Solvang, however, is beautiful and well worth a visit. We went to Gainey vinyard and paid $15 each for wine tasting, which was great.

Date of stay: December 2019