Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Hotels.comUS$91
Expedia.comUS$91
PricelineUS$91
eDreamsUS$91
CheapTicketsUS$91
Orbitz.comUS$91
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 9 January 2020

Very friendly, helpful staff, unfortunately, the room was in pretty bad shape. The furniture was beat up, no coffee maker, just the bare necessities. And I mean bare. If you wanted hot water you needed to get it from the shower! Basically you had a chest of drawers with a TV on top, a King bed, and a spartan bathroom - and all of it needed a complete face lift. It wasn't dirty, just hadn't been updated: it needed paint, there were cracks in the walls, rust around the tub, old, threadbare draperies, etc. It's the kind of place where you keep your socks on until you get into bed...and even then...
That said, it was one of the few, inexpensive places in Solvang we could find that would take our two dogs - which was an additional $15.00 per dog per night charge. So - if you don't mind a property rough around the edges, then it's a bed and a roof over your head for for you and your fur babies for the night. And they throw in a coupon for complimentary coffee and a danish from Olsen's across the street.

Room tip: Dog friendly.
Date of stay: January 2020
Reviewed 16 December 2019

This motel is a good budget option for those who want to be in downtown Solvang at a good price. The room is very basic ,but it is clean and the location is great. It is right on the main street in Solvang within walking distance of restaurants, bars and great pastry shops. It would be good for a family on a budget.

Date of stay: December 2019
Reviewed 16 September 2019

Very comfortable and clean. Old fashioned motel at a reasonable price. I slept the best I had slept on my 2 week trip. I loved the voucher to take to the bakery across the street. It's a great idea and I wish more motels would do something like that.

Date of stay: September 2019
Reviewed 18 May 2019 via mobile

My first impression was the gentleman behind the counter. He was quite friendly and even asked if I needed help with the luggage. I think this is a first for me in a motel. The property has some character. You know it has been around longer than most of us, but the owners keep it clean and comfortable. I chose it because it was the lowest price room in town when I searched.
The room was small for two people, but not horribly so. Plus, they have a big garden with tables and chairs that you can hang out in. The room was very clean, the bed was comfortable and they had extra pillows in the room.
For breakfast they give you a voucher for coffee and danish at a bakery across the street. (It was very good.)
All in all, I would recommend this place. The location is also perfect, right on the edge of downtown. Everything is walkable from here, and you don’t have to drive through downtown to get to your motel

Date of stay: May 2019
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 22 August 2018

We stayed here only for one night. The hotels in the vicinity of Solvang is very expensive. This is close to downtown along Mission drive near all restaurants and shops. A typical motel where you can get all the basics. Room and bathroom is clean. The owner gave us a voucher for a Danish breakfast at Olsen's it was so good (Danish pastries). I will definitely stay here again when in Solvang.

Date of stay: August 2018