1,298 results
All reviews hash browns koi pond honor bar cheese and crackers outdoor fireplace in town yogurt two story hot breakfast hard boiled eggs sitting area free breakfast happy hour santa barbara shops and restaurants the main drag walking distance to everything
Reviewed 9 September 2018

I was very pleased with the location. The hotel came as a surprise as I did not realize that Solvang was a full Danish inspired town. I loved the walkable distance to everything.The room offered coziness and charm, it had a cottage feel to it with private entrance and high ceiling. The interior garden has the cutest pond. The bed and bathroom were new making it overall the perfect stay for the night.

+ breakfast
+ location
+ great service
- shops close early on weekday

Room Tip: Arrive early to enjoy the village
  • Stayed: September 2018, travelled as a couple
Frances R, Front Office Manager at Wine Valley Inn & Cottages, responded to this reviewResponded 7 October 2018

I am very glad that your stay was an excellent one at Wine Valley Inn and Cottages. Hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed 6 September 2018 via mobile

We stayed here after making a random booking online as a place to stay before our drive up he Pacific Highway! SUCH AN UNEXPECTED AND FABULOUS FIND!!

We have been travelling around the states for around 4 weeks and this was by far the best place that we stayed! Really clean rooms, lovely staff and a great breakfast included!

We were able to park outside our room

The location is lovely and surrounded by lovely little restaurants

We wished we had more time to spend another few nights here!

Can’t recommend enough if you want to spend time somewhere a little different!

Stayed: August 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 23 August 2018

It was a great location! Walking distance to everything! Had no complaints whatsoever .. I would definetly stay here again .. good access for parking also.. I wish I could have gotten the air conditioner a bit cooler

Stayed: August 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 22 August 2018 via mobile

I'm sure some of the rooms are cool, but we got one on the first floor with terribly soft mattresses and a bathroom that needs renovation. No microwave provided. Breakfast was also rather disappointing although at least the breakfast room was spacious and offered enough tables. Overall too expensive.

Stayed: August 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 18 August 2018

After reading some of the reviews, I didn't expect much, but booked this hotel because of it's location- which truly was awesome and in the center of everything. I parked my car and never needed it again because I could walk to endless tasting rooms and shops and restaurants, which I loved! And contrary to what I read in the reviews, my room WAS updated and beautifully decorated, the grounds were immaculate, the staff was incredibly friendly, and I was really able to relax and get away from it all. I will definitely be back!

Room Tip: I loved having my own private patio! I would eat my breakfast while watching the people walk by!
  • Stayed: August 2018, travelled solo