“Great pad thai”

Cuisines: Thai
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 30 January 2018 via mobile

I went there under a recommendation and was pleased with the atmosphere right away. The area is kind of a strip mall but the inside is nice and dark, authentic looking and it was not busy when we got there around 6 but it filled up fast and mostly with reservations. They ask how spicy you want stuff between 1-10 I got 5 and was happy with it. Good prices and friendly staff.

1  Thank Christianwebber

Reviewed 23 January 2018

The food here is amazing. I highly recommend the Angel Wings (stuffed chicken wings). Definitely worth the visit, and great for pickup orders.

Reviewed 11 January 2018

My son and his family always bring us here when we visit from out of state. This is where I had my first Tom Ka soup with chicken and lemongrass---a taste of heaven. I now ask for it whenever I go to Thai restaurants... Their food is ALWAYS fresh and well prepared. The Masaman Beef is a favorite but the Chicken with Curry Sauce is always good, too. Very nice ambiance and they have a big room in the back, too, so don't let the small front room fool you. We found that an early dinner (5:30) was preferable to waiting bc it's always packed at night. Call ahead for reservations.

2  Thank shchristy
Reviewed 7 January 2018 via mobile

We came on New Year’s Eve.
The calamari was tasty. The green curry perfect. Broccoli and shrimp were a bit with the kids.
The lychee martini was good.

Reviewed 5 January 2018

Bruno said it was his favourite Thai restaurant and so it was a natural for our last night. The decor was a melange of traditional Thai and Buddhist art and statuary. What struck me as unique was a portrait of one of the ancestral kings of Siam; now that deserves a much longer conversation. Bruno ordered and we devoured; all remarking just how great the food was. Don't miss it.

1  Thank lloyd b