“Overpriced!!!”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 14 August 2017

Wine was good, service was ok, but food very mediocre for the price. A meal for 4 with several glasses of wine and beer, good salad and not very Italian Margherita pizza was nearly $300.00. Could have better food at my favorite restaurant Pamplemouse for the same price. We should have gone there!

Reviewed 16 June 2017

I have been here several times. Their pasta dishes are very good, especially the one with lemon butter caper sauce (so good, I got extra sauce and took it home). You can "build your own" pasta, or pizza. Fun. But, I think the food is expensive for what you get. For instance, build your own pasta, you get a nice pasta dish to your liking, but it will cost $25 to $30. Seems like a lot of money for a pasta dish, especially for a restaurant in a strip mall.

Reviewed 21 May 2017 via mobile

Happy hour ends at 6 and the music doesn't start till 8:30. I like their menu but I liked it more before they had the build your own pasta. I think the chef should be able to make a menu.
Servers are a little rushed and busy even though there are not that many people in the restaurant.
The servers are very friendly and helpful though. Two hostesses and a manager/owner maybe chatted the whole time with each other.

Reviewed 7 May 2017

We just discovered this restaurant and would totally go back again. We were there for lunch and ordered a bunch of appetizers and a dessert to die for - service was outstanding and we were told that they also have music on some nights. We sat outside in the little courtyard ...

A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 7 May 2017 via mobile

The food was good but we had to wait over an hour for our food. We did not feel the value was worth the price.