“Great atmosphere and wait staff”
Review of Crush

Crush
Ranked #15 of 79 Restaurants in Solana Beach
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 15 April 2017

I am celiac and can get seared scallops with a vegi or an appetizer with some delicious shrimp after I talk to staff member or kitchen. Great wine list, music at time. One of my favorites to visit when in town if time allows.

Reviewed 13 April 2017

There is nothing wrong with the food, but keep a close eye on your wallet: 2 appetizer size sea food home made pastas (4 shrimp, 4 mussels, 4 clams, flat noodles, with oil and and garlic) $37 each. One plain house salad $9. One $18 on menu 12" gluten free pizza ,charged at $27, and a supposed half off $52 bottle of lousy wine charged as $27. for a whooping total $137 plus tax and tip. Not exactly a place I would visit again.
And to add insult to injury, we requested a vegetarian pizza. They made a pizza with sausage. They re-made it Then they tried to charge us an additional $27 for the wrong pizza! When questioned, the waiter explained "we only use the finest and freshest ingredients so it is worth it!"

Reviewed 23 March 2017

I go to Crush a couple a times a month for happy hour. The pizza and salads aver very good. They have some terrific beers on tap. The servers are knowledgeable and competent. The place has a good vibe.

Reviewed 5 March 2017

Caesar salad not good. We returned it. Service poor. When specials given by server - he should have advised of the price. It was shared and it should have been shared in the kitchen or we should have been given that option.
Server advised he would bring bread - but he had to be reminded.

Reviewed 2 February 2017 via mobile

I had been dreaming of the Kale Salad from the time I got on the plan!

Service is excellent! Food is super delicious and prices are reasonable.

We all enjoyed our dinner. Gluten free pizza was a hit with our boss!