“Unexpected find 👍👍👍”

Price range: US$10 - US$30
Cuisines: Cafe
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Description: We are a cafe and bakery located in the heart of Solana Beach. We specialize in fresh, homemade, California-style comfort food as well as a variety of homemade breads, pastries and desserts. We are family friendly, dog friendly, and most of all just plain friendly, so come on in and check us out!
Reviewed 11 July 2018 via mobile

After a long hike at Annie’s Canyon Trail, we found this wonderful place for a late breakfast. The lemon ricotta and regular buttermilk pancakes were a hit, and the green vegetarian egg dish was awesome. We are from the east coast and not familiar with the area, so we were so excited to find such a great place on the fly. Will definitely return!

Reviewed 10 July 2018 via mobile

I have been a regular at Claire's for years. They have great selections for fairly good prices. The wait time especially during weekends and summer time can be almost an hour, but it's worth it and they usually seat people as quickly as possible. Claire's is pet friendly for those who want to bring their dogs. Dinner is served on Fridays and Saturday nights (that's a bit more pricey) and breakfast and lunch dishes are excellent. I particularly love the Claire cake Combo (I usually pick the multigrain pancakes), the green scramble, French toast and the salmon salad.
One of my favorite places to go any time of year.

Reviewed 9 July 2018 via mobile

Claire’s is my go to place to meet friends for lunch. The food is always fresh, the service good and the kitchen is accommodating about substitutions. Their baked goods are spectacular and in the fall their pumpkin pancakes are excellent.

I like to eat out on the patio as it’s a bit quieter than inside. But the ambience is as excellent as the food.

Reviewed 18 June 2018

It is always crowded and noisy but if you can sit on the back patio it is delightful. Good for breakfast and lunch, haven’t tried it for dinner yet.

Reviewed 3 June 2018

Not like Claire's really needs another review, but thought I would just add another good one to the list. Great place and great food. My daughter had their pancakes and thought they were awesome. We had the spicy chicken sandwich with sweet potato fries (best sweet potato fries ever). Can't wait to go back and try something else ! The manager De was super sweet, loved her !