“real mexican food”

Hortencia's Mexican Grill
Ranked #2 of 6 Restaurants in Skyforest
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed 17 April 2016

a friend visited me this weekend and we went to Hortencia's. It was excellent, from the chips and salsa to the fish tacos. My friend had huevos rancheros. The food and the service were excellent.

Reviewed 15 April 2016 via mobile

This was a really nice Mexican restaurant small but with a outdoor patio which was very nice. Food very good. Hostess and waitress were very nice and attentive. We hope to go here again soon.

Reviewed 13 April 2016

I really enjoyed the dining area. It was April and raining, so we didn't sit outside. But the indoor area faced the woods and made for a great location. I enjoyed the small feel, and the staff was incredibly friendly. We ordered lobster tacos and grilled vegetables, both delicious. Highly recommend!

Reviewed 21 March 2016

You can eat inside or outside on the patio. The serving size are very ample. Great flavors, Mt favorite is the Mexican tacoe's.

Reviewed 15 March 2016

This great Mexican Food place is next door to Lou Eddies -- which is how I found it. Lou Eddies couldn't take anymore orders for the evening, so I went next door to Hortencia's. I was greeted immediately, and they took my order for takeout as soon as I'd chosen off the menu. The food came out rapidly and was well-packaged, so that it was easy to take with me. The food was well-seasoned and fresh. I highly recommend Hortencia's!