“The best Chicken Artichoke Pizza”
Review of Cre 8 Pizza

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Cre 8 Pizza
Ranked #106 of 286 Restaurants in Simi Valley
Reviewed 15 March 2016

Every time I go the the AT&T Store at the mall I have to stop and order one of the Artichoke pizza's. They are great. The owner is very pleasant and like to help. I recommend a quick stop to check it out.

Reviewed 15 March 2016

Noticed the reviews on Yelp so decided to give it a try. Staff is friendly and helpful. We got two 11" then crust pizza's made to our specifications, two side salads, drinks and gelato all for less than $25. We had enough left over for dinner the next night.

Pizza was great, brick oven fired, the spicy red sauce had a nice kick. The gelato was also excellent. We will be back again soon.

Reviewed 10 February 2016

First time visit but will definitely go back: friendly, helpful service; simple, clean open atmosphere; but the main thing is the food! Delicious pizza & crepes! (and salads but didn't try them this time). Make your own or order from the menu. You can watch while they make the food. Loved watching the crepes being made. They can be savory or sweet. And to end a yummy meal, a great selection of gelato. Good prices too. Highly recommended!

Reviewed 13 November 2015

I've been to this place twice; once by myself and the other time with my husband and just thinking about the food, I'm considering heading there for lunch again today. The staff that I have encountered are friendly and helpful. The restaurant itself is light and bright with several tables and a couple booths. I have tried their pizza, salad, crepe and gelato. It is all very fresh and delicious. I am not typically a pizza person, but I enjoyed the taste of the Smokin' Hot pizza that I ordered and would order it again. I am looking forward to trying other varieties of their pizza, crepes and gelato. This is definitely my new go-to in Simi Valley!!