All reviews refrigerator and microwave business center coffee maker nice stay simi freeway rates california
Reviewed 6 August 2018 via mobile

We had our annual family reunion in Simi Valley August 4, 18. The Grand Vista Hotel has always accommodate family functions with a great room rate , less than AAA, Goverment, & comes with a continental breakfast and u can always upgrade your meal. They have a fitness room & clean pool for relaxing. Good place to stay if your visiting the Ronald Reagon library! It's close to mall & theaters ! The staff was professional & courteous! They maintain the cleanness of interior & outside grounds! I

Stayed: August 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 29 July 2018 via mobile

Where to start??? Got into hotel room #166 very stuffy and musty. Turned on the a/c it helped; the refrigerator was not turned on yet a sign stating use the power strip to turn on unit. We loaded our water, drinks, oranges and string cheese (snacks) then wanted to shower.. turned the shower on where it trickled out (haven’t washed hair) facet in bathroom sink didn’t turn off (dropped all night).. we left for our occasion.. came back to a stuffy room again, went right to bed very tired from a long drive and day. When we woke up to make coffee there was a white substance in the coffee maker, went to grab a monster inside fridge..well ALL the sodas,monsters, waters, cuties -oranges, string cheese were all frozen solid. Complained to manager (Carlos Martel) upon checkout and he said, “oh okay thanks” wow really??? At least refund me for all the frozen items!! For the price of this hotel I would recommend staying at a comfort suites for cleaner, more sanitary and in order accommodations.
Good luck

Stayed: July 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank karie251
Reviewed 19 July 2018

Great rooms, friendly staff, free parking, complimentary daily breakfast and drink, coffee in the room, location * view ...anything you need is just a few minutes away Just check the traffic on the 118...can get heavy in morning and afternoon rush hours

Room Tip: Rooms 314 to 320 are close to the ice and soft drink vending machines
  • Stayed: July 2018, travelled solo
Reviewed 10 July 2018 via mobile

I am a hospitality manager and have worked many guest service management positions. Carlos Martell was absolutely amazing! He anticipated every need and was there any time I needed help! He remembered me and my room and other information that really showed that he cares about his guest. The hotel itself was good but he made it great. I am very impressed! Thank you so much for being so accommodating and if I’m ever back from Florida I will be sure to come stay with you again!

Stayed: July 2018, travelled solo
1  Thank andreaegaab
Reviewed 1 May 2018

I can't say enough good things about our recent stay. Beautiful, clean, affordable, accommodating management!! Beautiful area, and views. We visited in April for motorcycle riding in the smokey mountains, and this hotel was a perfect base of operations!!

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple