“What a pleasant surprise in a restaurant found in Simi Valley, Califonria”

Blue Fin Grill & Sushi Bar
Ranked #18 of 300 Restaurants in Simi Valley
Cuisines: Seafood
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 22 July 2018

After visiting the Ronald Reagan Library, we found this nice restaurant close by in the city of Simi for dinner. What a find, good food at very reasonable prices. Four of us out of the five, had the Grilled Salmon Bento and it was very satisfying and good. The Sushi rolls were also well done and great tasting. The waitress was very helpful and cheerful while waiting on us. Would recommend this establishment for lunch or dinner.

Date of visit: July 2018

Reviewed 15 May 2018 via mobile

I’ve spent a few weeks on business travel in the Simi Valley area and came upon the Blue Fin for dinner one evening. I was impressed and have returned five times over the past four weeks. Great food and service. The restaurant is usually pretty quiet during week nights and I haven’t had a bad meal. The bread pudding is the best I’ve ever had.

Date of visit: May 2018
Reviewed 11 May 2018 via mobile

I had lunch there at noon on a Tuesday and was seated right away. The sushi was great and the service was right on the spot. I will have to there again.

Date of visit: May 2018
Reviewed 27 December 2017

We eat here all the time. A sushi bar and a menu that is quite varied. I have never been disappointed with anything I have ordered. The staff are very friendly and the hit dinner rolls are fabulous.

Date of visit: December 2017
Reviewed 27 August 2017

The food was good but only a little better than average. The server was friendly and helpful but rattled too much about her personal problems. Not a place I would make a special effort to revisit.

Date of visit: August 2017