“Great Italian Food”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 3 March 2017

If you closed your eyes and imagined you were in Italy, this would be the perfect setting with the outdoor seating, intimate seating, and comfort from the elements. This in addition to the vast selection of entrees was memorable. We had the Shrimp and scallop linguini and the vegetable parmigiana. This was after devouring a dish of the the wonderful bruschetta. Great food and excellent attentive service.

Reviewed 21 February 2017

Meal was awesome. Our waiter was spot on with all he did. There were 12 in our party and he handled all of us with no problems.

Reviewed 15 February 2017

The food was a bit blah. Over cooked noodles is a huge rookie mistake. If you are trying to be a high end italian restaurant, or just trying to charge high end prices, then at the very leave you should learn how to cook noodles properly. Al Dente...look it up if you don't know what it means. We eat at many fine dining italian restaurants. With a bottle of wine, I have no problem spending $100+ tip on dinner for two, but I expect a certain quality with that price. I had the Caprese salad that used mushy bland tomatoes and grainy mozzerella. My wife had Pasta e Fasuli that literally had no taste. These are not complicated dishes. I also had the penne with italian sausage, but the sausage was cheap and obviously not cooked in with the sauce, but rather added later...that's not how you do it, add that to overcooked pasta and the dish was not impressive. My wife had some steak and risotto affair and I will say the steak was well cooked and delicious, but the risotto could not be defined as such. All in all we were not pleased given the price we paid for the meal. I would recommend Betos in Simi or Cafe Firenze in Moorpark. Prices are similar but the food is much much better.

Reviewed 17 October 2016

Wonderful restaurant . We loved the ambiance of this quaint eatery. Excellent food! Everything was very fresh and delicious. We had the Mushroom Risotto and the Butternut Squash Ravioli, so good, and the Tiramisu was awesome!!

Reviewed 26 September 2016

This is a nice place for a special occasion. Good for dinner and desert. My wife likes the pastas and I like the steaks.