“LOVE”

Cuisines: Sushi, Japanese
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 17 November 2016

I've been going to Sushi Hana for over ten years now, the apps are by far one of my favorite things about the restaurant. The tempura is awesome I always go veggie with this one, and i love the sesame chicken and the cucumber salad is awesome. i stick with classics like the kappa roll and the 49er roll as well as the Rock n Roll Roll. So yummy. LOVE.

Reviewed 19 October 2016 via mobile

I come Sushi Hana for a business with a outside meeting person and we ate here.
The food was pretty good and fast.
The quantity was pretty good and service was fast and good.
Probably will be back!

Reviewed 19 July 2016 via mobile

I just recently took my family to Sushi Hana and they all loved it. I have been going there for years because the service and food is great. If you are staying for dessert I recommend the strawberry mochi balls they are delicious. If you are ever in Sebastopol I highly suggest you go to Sushi Hana.

Reviewed 27 May 2016

This place has great sushi choices but also other things for those not fans of fish. There is vegetable tempura sweet sour chicken, teriyaki chicken, rice noodles...big selection.

Reviewed 24 January 2016

We arrived at the restaurant just after it opened. I had to use the bathroom and it was obvious that it had not been cleaned in days if not more. The carpets were dirty and the place is in desperate need of paint.
We ordered and, despite the fact that they had been open for 30 minutes, they had no white rice. The miso soup was off and the salad had an overripe strawberry. My son got a paper thin piece of grilled chicken that was as tough as shoe leather and mostly black. I ordered tempura veggies and confirmed with the waitress that it was only veg. She said yes. I had two big shrimp in my tempura.
My husband's sushi was sub-par.
My soup and salad came at the same time as my meal which was about 5 minutes after everyone else got their meals.