“The Friday Afternoon Pub”

Ace Cider, The California Cider Company
Reviewed 19 July 2017 via mobile

First of all, I'm not a Cider drinker. However, my adult daughter is. I discovered that on Fridays from 1:00 to 5:00 pm you can drive to the back of the Ace Cider Company (stay to the left until you see the umbrellas) and go to their pub.

The pub is small, quirky, and lots of fun. Inside and outside seating is available and a description of how ciders are created is posted on the wall. Flights consisting of nine pours for $10 ... Pints of you favorite flavor for $5 ... can't beat those prices. Ciders are delicious, atmosphere is low keyed, and you can purchase hard-to-find ciders that may not be available in you local supermarket or Bev Mo. Definitely worth a visit! Even this wine snob wants to return.

Reviewed 8 April 2017

I really anted to visit this place and I am so happy we did! It is a bit quirkly, a little chllenging to find but worth it. A small pub welcomes you and the onsite owner was very intrctive with all of the guests. I just had my first Pineapple Cider last weekend and coincidentally I was going to Sonoma for a visit the next week. We did Sonoma and then kept driving to ACE. Totally worth it if you want a different tasting experience. Small, intimate, welcoming and fun! We had the Cider flight, 9 tastes in total and walked out the door with 2 bottle of Pear, yummmmmmy :) and the owner is great to talk to.

Wine is fine, Cider is nice, and Sebastopol is a cool town with even more quirkiness. Can't wait until the ACE Cider is more present in Virginia. Please come soon!

1  Thank marymaryloveshawaii
Reviewed 14 October 2014

Wine, beer, soda? Now you have a whole new range of tastes and choices for beverage. The best use of fruit since ancient times is this easy to love cider.

1  Thank Joel1945