large lobby & breakfast eating area considering how small rooms are. very friendly staff. average continental breakfast. nice pond/small lake behind hotel. was a little noisy at night due to some boisterous truckers in parking lot (were done by 10PM). On property manager was accommodating & recommended excellent sea food restaurant ( Monterey fish house).
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the Holiday Inn Express - Monterey Bay (Del Monte Beach Area), CA. We are conveniently located off Hwy 1, just 2 blocks from the beach where you can enjoy a leisurely walk along Monterey's gorgeous coastline. We are at the gateway to the area's most popular attractions only 2 miles north of Monterey's Fisherman's Wharf, 3 miles north of Cannery Row, the world-famous Monterey Bay Aquarium, and minutes from world-class golf at Pebble Beach. Mazda Laguna Seca Raceway is just a short 4 miles from our front door. The quaint seaside town of Carmel-by-the-Sea is a must see, and just 7 miles south via Hwy 1. After a day of exploring the Monterey Peninsula, return to our friendly hotel and relax. We offer 143, 100% non-smoking comfortable newly designed guestrooms and an outdoor heated pool and Jacuzzi. You may also enjoy an invigorating work out in our on-site fitness center. Join us each morning for our Complimentary Express Start HOT Breakfast Bar. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Ebookers, 5viajes2012 S.L. and HotelQuickly so you can book your Holiday Inn Express At Monterey Bay reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Express @ Monterey Bay Hotel Seaside
- Holiday Inn Seaside
- Holiday Inn Express Seaside
- Holiday Inn Monterey Bay