“I stay here often.....I like it!”
Review of Seaside Inn

Seaside Inn
Ranked #1 of 1 Seaside B&B and Inns
Reviewed 15 September 2017 via mobile

I stay here often, when it's not sold out. The rooms are clean, comfortable, & affordable! The owners are very nice. The only criticisms are no coffee pots in the rooms & the breakfast starts too late for us business travelers. Otherwise perfect! Love this place.....I recommend!

Stayed: September 2017, travelled on business
SeasideInn1, webmaster at Seaside Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 21 September 2017

Dear Guest,

Thanks so much for your kind words about our hotel. I’m glad you had a pleasant experience and would recommend us to others. We take real pride in the property and hope it shows in everything we do. I hope you will be able to stay with us again soon and experience our clean, comfortable rooms and the amenities you liked so much.

Reviewed 17 August 2017

Don't book the Seaside Inn Motel! It's ugly and dirty. We have pre-booked two rooms via booking.com for almost 200 $ each and found a place, you don't want to stay in. In one room the sheet was dirty and in the other the floor was covered with something, I don't even want to know what it was. Both rooms were definitely not clean. So we decided not to stay and wanted our money back, but the manager refused to refund.
My advice: hands off!

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
SeasideInn1, Webmaster at Seaside Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 19 August 2017

Dear Guest,

Thanks for your comments. I’m terribly sorry that we failed to meet your expectations in some ways. Housekeeping staff received additional training in the level of cleanliness required of them as our employees. I hope you will try us again in the future. We’re always working to make the guest experience better than ever before.

Reviewed 29 July 2017

We stayed here for one night based on the reviews here. It was a good choice. The rooms were small but updated and clean. The bathroom was spotless. There is a limited continental breakfast - chocolate muffins were huge and awesome! Manager was very friendly. I'd stay again.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
SeasideInn1, Webmaster at Seaside Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 1 August 2017

Dear Valued Guest,

It is really nice to note that that you liked the stay at the Sea Side Inn during your visit.
Thanks for appreciating the room features and staff hospitality. It makes us proud to serve clients like you.
We look forward to welcome you again soon!!!

Best Regards,
Hotel Manager.

Reviewed 10 July 2017

"+": Nice, clean and quiet room, rather large and comfortable bed, microwave in the room, free wifi with sufficient speed for internet surfing

"-": Scarce breakfast compared to similar quality motels in Page and Three rivers, we left rather hungry after it. Not very fast wifi.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
SeasideInn1, Webmaster at Seaside Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 12 July 2017

Dear Guest,

Thanks for your valuable feedback. I am pleased you like our Nice, Clean and quiet room. We take pride in this hotel and its amenities and sincerely appreciate the opportunity to serve you. I’m glad we could satisfy you, as we do so many others each day. Thanks again for your pleasant feedback.

Reviewed 13 May 2017 via mobile

We found the room to be very nice,parking good,Lady very friendly, we were disappointed there was no coffee/tea making,my fault not checking when booked, the nearest place to get drink we we'd told was across the rd, however it was much more than that, better to take car to shopping centre ,then its only Starbucks or Mac Donald's,,.There was a good restaurant Googie Grill,but take car as good walk,didn't rate the closer restaurants.Breakfast was disappointing.

Stayed: May 2017, travelled as a couple
SeasideInn1, Webmaster at Seaside Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 15 May 2017

Dear Guest,

I appreciate your comments. I’m pleased you had a generally acceptable stay. For any ways we let you down, I apologize. You can be sure that nothing matters more to us than providing a great guest experience, and we look forward to the opportunity to serve you again in the future.

Hotel Manager

Also consider these accommodations in or near Seaside
0.2 km away
2 km away
Holiday Inn Express At Monterey Bay
1.9 km away
Embassy Suites by Hilton Hotel Monterey Bay - Seaside

Been to Seaside Inn? Share your experiences!