Free cancellation until 23/07
US$105
US$101
Sand Castle Inn(Seaside)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 27/07
US$132
US$125
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$142/night.

US$149
US$101
  • Restaurant
US$112
Savings alert! 25% below average rates

The price you found is 25% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$149/night.

US$90
US$237
US$348
US$321
EmbassySuites.com
  • Breakfast included
  • Pool
All reviewsfree wifigranite countertopsfast wififridge and microwavejuice and coffeenon smokinganother guestrooms are nicebudget hotelshort stayplace to sleepwould stay here againbreakfast roomnice staycostcomontereymuffins
Reviewed 29 July 2017

We stayed here for one night based on the reviews here. It was a good choice. The rooms were small but updated and clean. The bathroom was spotless. There is a limited continental breakfast - chocolate muffins were huge and awesome! Manager was very friendly. I'd stay again.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
SeasideInn1, Webmaster at Seaside Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 1 August 2017

Dear Valued Guest,

It is really nice to note that that you liked the stay at the Sea Side Inn during your visit.
Thanks for appreciating the room features and staff hospitality. It makes us proud to serve clients like you.
We look forward to welcome you again soon!!!

Best Regards,
Hotel Manager.

Reviewed 10 July 2017

"+": Nice, clean and quiet room, rather large and comfortable bed, microwave in the room, free wifi with sufficient speed for internet surfing

"-": Scarce breakfast compared to similar quality motels in Page and Three rivers, we left rather hungry after it. Not very fast wifi.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
SeasideInn1, Webmaster at Seaside Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 12 July 2017

Dear Guest,

Thanks for your valuable feedback. I am pleased you like our Nice, Clean and quiet room. We take pride in this hotel and its amenities and sincerely appreciate the opportunity to serve you. I’m glad we could satisfy you, as we do so many others each day. Thanks again for your pleasant feedback.

Reviewed 13 May 2017 via mobile

We found the room to be very nice,parking good,Lady very friendly, we were disappointed there was no coffee/tea making,my fault not checking when booked, the nearest place to get drink we we'd told was across the rd, however it was much more than that, better to take car to shopping centre ,then its only Starbucks or Mac Donald's,,.There was a good restaurant Googie Grill,but take car as good walk,didn't rate the closer restaurants.Breakfast was disappointing.

Stayed: May 2017, travelled as a couple
SeasideInn1, Webmaster at Seaside Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 15 May 2017

Dear Guest,

I appreciate your comments. I’m pleased you had a generally acceptable stay. For any ways we let you down, I apologize. You can be sure that nothing matters more to us than providing a great guest experience, and we look forward to the opportunity to serve you again in the future.

Reviewed 13 May 2017

Last time we stayed here - dirty and low rent district with in and out all night long. This is clean and upgraded since we were here. Nice folks running the hotel...We would stay here again with no problem.

Room Tip: ask for upstairs so you don't have to listen to footsteps above.
  • Stayed: May 2017, travelled as a couple

Dear Guest,

Thanks for staying with us again. I’m very glad that our hotel impressed you in so many ways. We focus on offering a guest experience that will satisfy a wide range of travelers. We’ll be here when you need us with another great stay that you’re sure to like again.

Reviewed 11 May 2017

This is a little family run motel. It may not look like much from the outside, but let me assure you, it is lovely on the inside.
My room was SUPER clean. It was fresh, with new granite countertops in the bathroom, and the mattress was awesome. The carpets were clean. No bad smells. Non smoking hotel.
Fridge and microwave in each room, there were USB hookups built into the nightstand. Little table and chairs for eating or using as a desk. It was a delightful room, and I was so very pleased with everything.
Breakfast was very simple. Muffins, frozen waffles, oatmeal and two types of cereal. Juice and coffee. It did the job!
Walking distance to Target, Costco, grocery store, and other things. You can walk right to the ocean in less than 500metres.
I loved my stay here, and would recommend it to anyone! For a budget hotel, it exceeded my expectations and more.

Room Tip: If you have mobility issues, ask for ground floor.
  • Stayed: April 2017, travelled solo

Dear Guest,

Thanks for your kind comments. I’m so pleased that you would stay with us again, and I hope you have the opportunity to do that soon. We take pride in this hotel and its amenities and sincerely appreciate the opportunity to serve you. I’m glad we could satisfy you, as we do so many others each day. Thanks again for your pleasant feedback.