US$121
US$102
Hotels.com
Sand Castle Inn(Seaside)(Great Value!)
US$127
Savings alert! 19% below average rates

The price you found is 19% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$157/night.

US$148
Discovery Inn(Seaside)
US$102
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$113/night.

US$122
US$110
  • Restaurant
US$111
Savings alert! 28% below average rates

The price you found is 28% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$154/night.

US$90
US$348
US$321
EmbassySuites.com
  • Breakfast included
  • Pool
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$383/night.

US$282
US$240
HIExpress.com
All reviewsfree wifigranite countertopsfast wififridge and microwavejuice and coffeenon smokinganother guestrooms are nicebudget hotelshort stayplace to sleepwould stay here againbreakfast roomnice staycostcomontereymuffins
Reviewed 10 July 2017

"+": Nice, clean and quiet room, rather large and comfortable bed, microwave in the room, free wifi with sufficient speed for internet surfing

"-": Scarce breakfast compared to similar quality motels in Page and Three rivers, we left rather hungry after it. Not very fast wifi.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
SeasideInn1, Webmaster at Seaside Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 12 July 2017

Dear Guest,

Thanks for your valuable feedback. I am pleased you like our Nice, Clean and quiet room. We take pride in this hotel and its amenities and sincerely appreciate the opportunity to serve you. I’m glad we could satisfy you, as we do so many others each day. Thanks again for your pleasant feedback.

Reviewed 13 May 2017 via mobile

We found the room to be very nice,parking good,Lady very friendly, we were disappointed there was no coffee/tea making,my fault not checking when booked, the nearest place to get drink we we'd told was across the rd, however it was much more than that, better to take car to shopping centre ,then its only Starbucks or Mac Donald's,,.There was a good restaurant Googie Grill,but take car as good walk,didn't rate the closer restaurants.Breakfast was disappointing.

Stayed: May 2017, travelled as a couple
SeasideInn1, Webmaster at Seaside Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 15 May 2017

Dear Guest,

I appreciate your comments. I’m pleased you had a generally acceptable stay. For any ways we let you down, I apologize. You can be sure that nothing matters more to us than providing a great guest experience, and we look forward to the opportunity to serve you again in the future.

Reviewed 13 May 2017

Last time we stayed here - dirty and low rent district with in and out all night long. This is clean and upgraded since we were here. Nice folks running the hotel...We would stay here again with no problem.

Room Tip: ask for upstairs so you don't have to listen to footsteps above.
  • Stayed: May 2017, travelled as a couple

Dear Guest,

Thanks for staying with us again. I’m very glad that our hotel impressed you in so many ways. We focus on offering a guest experience that will satisfy a wide range of travelers. We’ll be here when you need us with another great stay that you’re sure to like again.

Reviewed 11 May 2017

This is a little family run motel. It may not look like much from the outside, but let me assure you, it is lovely on the inside.
My room was SUPER clean. It was fresh, with new granite countertops in the bathroom, and the mattress was awesome. The carpets were clean. No bad smells. Non smoking hotel.
Fridge and microwave in each room, there were USB hookups built into the nightstand. Little table and chairs for eating or using as a desk. It was a delightful room, and I was so very pleased with everything.
Breakfast was very simple. Muffins, frozen waffles, oatmeal and two types of cereal. Juice and coffee. It did the job!
Walking distance to Target, Costco, grocery store, and other things. You can walk right to the ocean in less than 500metres.
I loved my stay here, and would recommend it to anyone! For a budget hotel, it exceeded my expectations and more.

Room Tip: If you have mobility issues, ask for ground floor.
  • Stayed: April 2017, travelled solo

Dear Guest,

Thanks for your kind comments. I’m so pleased that you would stay with us again, and I hope you have the opportunity to do that soon. We take pride in this hotel and its amenities and sincerely appreciate the opportunity to serve you. I’m glad we could satisfy you, as we do so many others each day. Thanks again for your pleasant feedback.

Reviewed 3 February 2017

The staff provided us with an upstairs room as requested. We found the room to be acceptable and we slept well. When considering the rate we paid, the accommodations and location of this motel were good.

• Stayed: October 2016, travelled as a couple
SeasideInn1, Webmaster at Seaside Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 2 March 2017

Dear Guest,

I'm glad we could meet your requests and provide you a good value for you money. Thanks for commenting. I’m so pleased that you found us a clean and pleasant place to stay and that our amenities were to your liking. We take real pride in this hotel and in serving guests like you, and I’m happy that you had such a pleasant stay. We look forward to having you with us again soon.