All reviews clean room with a comfortable bed free wifi monterey area granite countertops reasonable rates fast wifi new carpet fridge and microwave juice and coffee non smoking another guest rooms are nice budget hotel definitely stay here again short stay place to sleep small hotel
Reviewed 22 October 2016

We stayed in Seaside Inn for one night on our way to San Francisco. Given the price, we found the place ok. Rooms are a little bit dated, but they are very clean and the usb charging ports in the night table are a plus!!
The lady in front office was very nice and gave us some good advice about places to eat.
Breakfast is very basic, but enough for starting the day.

• Stayed: September 2016, travelled as a couple
SeasideInn1, Webmaster at Seaside Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 2 March 2017

Dear Guest,

Thanks for your comments. I’m pleased that you had a generally good experience with us and I'm sorry that we didn’t live up to your standards or expectations. We take great pride in our hotel, and I hope that shows. Plus, we’re also always working to get better. I hope you will be able to stay with us again soon.

Reviewed 17 October 2016

Thanks to the family-run Seaside Inn...!
I was able to complete a most vigorous and demanding week of Volunteer work for the St Jude Disc Golf Charity Invitational, over Memorial Day weekend at the Bayonet Golf Course.
The property is tucked away, ideally, from any traffic noise and the amenities are all there, 24/7. Spacious room with parking right outside my door.
The owners are very nice and willing to work with you to get your needs met. I worked 16 hours per day so having a nice refrigerator and microwave was perfect for dinner at home with some cable TV to relax by.
The highway was easy to find and there were a couple amazing local restaurants (Thai and Sushi) I could walk to when I had the chance.
I will remember the next time to contact the Seaside Inn first and revisit this "home away from home".
Thanks so much for the hospitality and extra care!!

Room Tip: First floor for parking close to your room. Second floor if you would like a bit more of the ocean air in the windows.
  • Stayed: May 2016, travelled on business

Dear Guest,

I'm glad we could be your home away from home in the area. Thanks for staying with us. We focus on offering a guest experience that will satisfy a wide range of travelers. When you’re in the area again, I hope you will make us your first choice. We’ll be here when you need us with another great stay that you’re sure to like again.

Reviewed 23 September 2016 via mobile

We stayed here for the Monterey Jazz Festival because we participate in the festival each year. The Seaside Inn was clean, quiet, and close to everything. There's a grocery store and several eating shops within walking distance of the hotel location. I really appreciate that the manager accommodated my late arrival request. This place has a microwave and refrigerator which is great for us because we can heat our food after a long day of work. Another nice extra is there continental breakfast

Stayed: September 2016, travelled on business
1  Thank TravelGurl43

Dear Guest,

Thank you so much for your kind words and for noticing the value and amenities we provide. I’m so pleased that you found us a clean and pleasant place to stay and that our amenities were to your liking. We take real pride in this hotel and in serving guests like you, and I’m extremely happy that you had such a pleasant stay. We look forward to having you with us again soon.

Reviewed 28 July 2016

The rooms are VERY clean and surprisingly large. Bathroom is very nice and updated. Nightstand had two USB and two outlets built in so it was very convenient for charging all of our devices. The hotel is in excellent condition and the decor is nice. Parking is secure and the staff very friendly. We had a microwave, a "large" mini-fridge and a LG flat-screen TV. Great care is taken to make the place look nice; flowers and plants are well taken care of. I would highly recommend this place.

• Stayed: July 2016, travelled with family
1  Thank SaratogaSouris
Reviewed 26 June 2016

We arrived late night to this hotel. The hotel looks really nice but a bit smaller than other hotel I have stayed. It is clean with brand new refrigerator, Queen bed, tv. One of the bed nightstand include a power outlet with a usb port connector build into the unit. The continental breakfast is located at a corner of the hotel. The size of the breakfast area fit about 4 to 5 people sitting in-line against the wall (bar tool). Very clean and well maintain. They have waffle (frozen), cereals, coffee, big cup cake (cut in half). When we arrived, we check the refrigerator since it was so new. We found some food from the previous client. It didn't bother us since we didn't have our own food to put in the refrigerator. The next morning I told the front office about the food in the refrigerator. Came back late in the afternoon and our bed was made but the food was still there. I think the maid though it was our food and left it there. That will not hold me back from going there again. Remember, if you have a light sleeper, don't try to flush the toilet in the middle of the night. I think they had one of those high efficient power flush toilet :-). The place is very quiet at night. The folks working at the front desk are very friendly. We where running a bit late to the hotel for checking. We stay in the bay area a bit longer than usual and was heading to Seaside around 9 pm and was surprise to received a call from the hotel to see if I was going to show up.

• Stayed: June 2016, travelled with friends