“Great Rooms and Friendly Service”
Review of Seaside Inn

Seaside Inn
Ranked #1 of 1 Seaside B&B and Inns
Reviewed 25 October 2016

From the time I arrived, there was great and friendly service at the Seaside Inn. I think it is family run and I experienced this excellent service across the generations. The room I had (204) was very large and it even had a small balcony off the back. The room itself and the bathroom were very clean and had all the amenities one would look for: refidge, wifi, Satellite TV, safe and more. I highly recommend staying at this hotel if you are looking to be on a budget and want something nice. The only downfall to this hotel is that it is basically in the parking lot of CostPlus store. There is a huge CostPlus sign above the property (sign is not lit up), although there is a fence around the property to separate. This really did not bother me and I had a great stay.

Room Tip: rooms 200+ numbered(upstairs) are larger and have balconies. Rooms below these also offer small pati...
  • Stayed: October 2016, travelled as a couple
SeasideInn1, Webmaster at Seaside Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 2 March 2017

Dear Guest,

Thank you so much for your kind words. I’m so pleased that you found us a clean and pleasant place to stay and that our amenities were to your liking. I'm sorry you weren't impressed with our location or surroundings. We take real pride in this hotel and in serving guests like you, and I’m happy that you had such a pleasant stay. We look forward to having you with us again soon.

Reviewed 22 October 2016

We stayed in Seaside Inn for one night on our way to San Francisco. Given the price, we found the place ok. Rooms are a little bit dated, but they are very clean and the usb charging ports in the night table are a plus!!
The lady in front office was very nice and gave us some good advice about places to eat.
Breakfast is very basic, but enough for starting the day.

• Stayed: September 2016, travelled as a couple

Dear Guest,

Thanks for your comments. I’m pleased that you had a generally good experience with us and I'm sorry that we didn’t live up to your standards or expectations. We take great pride in our hotel, and I hope that shows. Plus, we’re also always working to get better. I hope you will be able to stay with us again soon.

Reviewed 17 October 2016

Thanks to the family-run Seaside Inn...!
I was able to complete a most vigorous and demanding week of Volunteer work for the St Jude Disc Golf Charity Invitational, over Memorial Day weekend at the Bayonet Golf Course.
The property is tucked away, ideally, from any traffic noise and the amenities are all there, 24/7. Spacious room with parking right outside my door.
The owners are very nice and willing to work with you to get your needs met. I worked 16 hours per day so having a nice refrigerator and microwave was perfect for dinner at home with some cable TV to relax by.
The highway was easy to find and there were a couple amazing local restaurants (Thai and Sushi) I could walk to when I had the chance.
I will remember the next time to contact the Seaside Inn first and revisit this "home away from home".
Thanks so much for the hospitality and extra care!!

Room Tip: First floor for parking close to your room. Second floor if you would like a bit more of the ocean a...
  • Stayed: May 2016, travelled on business

Dear Guest,

I'm glad we could be your home away from home in the area. Thanks for staying with us. We focus on offering a guest experience that will satisfy a wide range of travelers. When you’re in the area again, I hope you will make us your first choice. We’ll be here when you need us with another great stay that you’re sure to like again.

Reviewed 23 September 2016 via mobile

We stayed here for the Monterey Jazz Festival because we participate in the festival each year. The Seaside Inn was clean, quiet, and close to everything. There's a grocery store and several eating shops within walking distance of the hotel location. I really appreciate that the manager accommodated my late arrival request. This place has a microwave and refrigerator which is great for us because we can heat our food after a long day of work. Another nice extra is there continental breakfast

Stayed: September 2016, travelled on business
1  Thank TravelGurl43

Dear Guest,

Thank you so much for your kind words and for noticing the value and amenities we provide. I’m so pleased that you found us a clean and pleasant place to stay and that our amenities were to your liking. We take real pride in this hotel and in serving guests like you, and I’m extremely happy that you had such a pleasant stay. We look forward to having you with us again soon.

Reviewed 28 July 2016

The rooms are VERY clean and surprisingly large. Bathroom is very nice and updated. Nightstand had two USB and two outlets built in so it was very convenient for charging all of our devices. The hotel is in excellent condition and the decor is nice. Parking is secure and the staff very friendly. We had a microwave, a "large" mini-fridge and a LG flat-screen TV. Great care is taken to make the place look nice; flowers and plants are well taken care of. I would highly recommend this place.

• Stayed: July 2016, travelled with family
1  Thank SaratogaSouris
Also consider these accommodations in or near Seaside
0.2 km away
2 km away
Holiday Inn Express At Monterey Bay
1.9 km away
Embassy Suites by Hilton Hotel Monterey Bay - Seaside

Been to Seaside Inn? Share your experiences!