“Worth The Wait!!”

Cuisines: American
Good for: Local cuisine, Child-friendly
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast
Reviewed 8 October 2017 via mobile

This small cafe is absolutely worth the wait! The line was out the door but only took about 20 minutes to get a seat. We sat at the counter and were able to watch our food being made. The blueberry pancakes were unbelievably delicious! Fresh orange juice was refreshing! If I come back to the area, I 100% would visit this cafe again!

Reviewed 30 September 2017 via mobile

Hash browns won my order but there so much on the menu here I could help but have food envy. Next time I'm having pancakes.

Reviewed 28 September 2017

I wish there were more coffee shops around like this one. The service was fantastic and the eggs we had for breakfast (served all day!) were perfect!

Reviewed 27 September 2017

Perfect place to have breakfast. Small/quaint but clean and fresh products. The service is excellent and the food is fantastic. We had full breakfast.

Reviewed 20 September 2017 via mobile

here and not disappointed. Everything is freshly made and delicious to boot! I had the hash with 3 eggs and a fruit salad. Will definitely come back to try all the other dishes.