“My favorite place to go when I am in Saratoga”
Review of Jakes of Saratoga

Jakes of Saratoga
Ranked #9 of 72 Restaurants in Saratoga
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed 14 May 2015

Jake's doesnt look like much but it has an ambiance all its own. I like to sit at a booth and order the cheese fondue. You can have all the apples or bread that you want. Then its on to the gardenburger, which comes with a salad. The wine selection is good too. This place is casual and you can relax and enjoy your dinner at a reasonable price. There is something there for everyone. My brother gets the special and my sister likes the salmon burger. Try it

Reviewed 27 March 2015

Very good pizza place. Hamburgers are also good. Great family place. If you like TVs while you eat, you will be pleased. Full bar. There's something for everyone. Good, consistent casual fare and a comfortable environment for all.

Reviewed 8 March 2015 via mobile

This is a great place for sport teams to celebrate after a contest, season or just to hang out and watch a sporting event. Management is very accommodating and will work with your group. Pizza is good but not sure I'd go here on my own.

Reviewed 30 August 2014

My family and I go to Jakes about twice a month. Their pizzas are delicious! My husband likes their Philly Cheese Steak sandwich. It's a fun place to go on weekends with your family and friends, nothing fancy just fun! They have big screen TVs in various areas, where you can watch your favorite sports.

1  Thank Nicole_Gunther
Reviewed 30 May 2014

Great classic pizzas and good for groups. I love the crust on their pizza and it's not too gooey or mushy.

This place is nostalgic for me since my friends and I came here a lot while we were in high school. Now it's also become an easy meeting place for when we want to get together to celebrate all sorts of new changes, engagements, babies, new home buys. :)